Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Heaven and Hell are the same simulation and we are in it

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
No need to create two worlds.. one world can be both heaven and hell. If you are a Chad with perfect health this is heaven and you can live it with your own style or go in any numbers of directions and adventures you want.

Hell is living in the same world with Chads & Foids just enjoying their lives and experiencing all of it, while we are like ghosts just able to look in the window but never participate.

Totally agree, but I feel some coping... we lived in the same simulation but chads not need to broke their mental with this philosophy; only we that are forever alones, forever Incels need this philosophy to go straight and don't kill ourselves.

No replies. I think everybody here agrees so there is no need to discuss.
I wish you a nice weekend.

No replies. I think everybody here agrees so there is no need to discuss.
I wish you a nice weekend.

Thanks that is the problem with things everyone agrees on. :feelshaha:

Heaven is having a woman you really like and are attracted to.. her falling in love with you, and sharing that love with her.

Hell is watching that happen for a Chad, and knowing we can never experience that through no fault of our own.

but incels can make the chads life miserable by making obstacles for them like beating them up,rape them,deform their faces

No need to create two worlds.. one world can be both heaven and hell. If you are a Chad with perfect health this is heaven and you can live it with your own style or go in any numbers of directions and adventures you want.

Hell is living in the same world with Chads & Foids just enjoying their lives and experiencing all of it, while we are like ghosts just able to look in the window but never participate.
This could be Heaven or this could be hell…for Elliot…hotel California
but incels can make the chads life miserable by making obstacles for them like beating them up,rape them,deform their faces
Based but the real villains are the normies

The reality is only a demo. God is still searching for a record contract.