Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

hEiGhT dOeSn'T mAtTeR

riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos

As a 5'4 Ricecel, I didn't even get the privilege of my parents telling me height doesn't matter and that it's all about confidence and personality. My dad died when I was 10 and my stepdad called me a loser every day, while my submissive white cock riding mother didn't do shit.

and my stepdad called me a loser every day

while my submissive white cock riding mother didn't do shit.

even if your stepdad is taller did you tried to fight him back?

Anyone who says that shouldn't be taken seriously

View attachment 261937

As a 5'4 Ricecel, I didn't even get the privilege of my parents telling me height doesn't matter and that it's all about confidence and personality. My dad died when I was 10 and my stepdad called me a loser every day, while my submissive white cock riding mother didn't do shit.
I feel you man, i am 5'2 hapa ricecel and this is the exact situation i was in with my dad dying when i was 15 with many stepdads after.

even if your stepdad is taller did you tried to fight him back?

My stepdad always heightmogged me. He's 5'7. He joined the picture when I was 12, and I was about 4'9(?) at that point. I think he abused me (and always gave me less food than my mother) because he didn't want me to height mog him and push him back. He was also super fat as fuck and I was always skinny, so fighting back was always a lost battle.

I do have a story to tell for my two physical altercations with my stepfather. I'll tell them another time. They are extremely painful memories I must revisit, but for you and the rest of this community's sake, I will share them.
I feel you man, i am 5'2 hapa ricecel and this is the exact situation i was in with my dad dying when i was 15 with many stepdads after.

I'm sorry for you man. May I ask how old you are?

Height is just a multiplier of face and other physical aspects. At the average height (which is like 5´9 in the US) the multiplier is 1.0x, if you are shorter than that the multiplier goes down and vice versa.

Height can actually harm your SMV if your face is 4/10 and below tbh. It makes you look like a giant freak.

Anyone who believes that height does not matter is as bluepilled as IT.

Cope. Being tall is always better than being short.

Yes. Height matters 100%. Also if you're taller you're more likely to have a bigger dick, so at least you could potentially attract size queens if you're 6'. Also a normie who is 6'+ will ALWAYS, ALWAYS have higher chances than the same normie who's 5'7, 10/10. Also means normie's picture will be posted on foid IG profiles, potentially attracting him to more foids.

In conclusion, being tall is ALWAYS, ALWAYS better than being short.

Jesus, brutal.

Height matters. Saying it doesn't is plain retarded.

Yes. Height matters 100%. Also if you're taller you're more likely to have a bigger dick, so at least you could potentially attract size queens if you're 6'. Also a normie who is 6'+ will ALWAYS, ALWAYS have higher chances than the same normie who's 5'7, 10/10. Also means normie's picture will be posted on foid IG profiles, potentially attracting him to more foids.

In conclusion, being tall is ALWAYS, ALWAYS better than being short.
The height from 5'9 up stops mattering, an easy way to put it is that it all comes down to your face and body type. Although of course heights of 5'2 you're screwed.

Ugly women feel they are entitled to chad.
They have ugly children because their ugly genes get passed on.
Women are really selfish and they hate their own children
full

humanity needs to perish.
this is the only way we can cease the creation of new incels
btw Im 400% sure my mom and dad bullied their incel classmates when they were in highschool.
thats life.
we swing on the spiral

Last edited:
The height from 5'9 up stops mattering, an easy way to put it is that it all comes down to your face and body type. Although of course heights of 5'2 you're screwed.

I would disagree, but again, I'm coming from a Rice perspective. Rice need to do work 4x as hard to get the same result as a white Chad--IF that. Rice need to be at least 6'3 to get the same amount of foid pussy as a white 5'9 normie. A 5'9 Rice is equivalent to a 5'2 white incel the Rice has no shot.
Ugly women feel they are entitled to chad.
They have ugly children because their ugly genes get passed on.
Women are really selfish and they hate their own children
full
ESPECIALLY the RICE FOIDS. FUCK THEM.