Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Here you can check if the youtubers or celebrities you like is fucking someone or dating someone

Who cares about that though?

Who cares about that though?
I wanna know whos doing who, Im bored as fuck and need something to do, Jacking off is fucking boring and vidya is fucking boring, Everything is fucking boring, Time to stalk some celebes and rich plebuses

I wanna know whos doing who, Im bored as fuck and need something to do, Jacking off is fucking boring and vidya is fucking boring, Everything is fucking boring, Time to stalk some celebes and rich plebuses
If your bored get a job or go for a walk. It's a waste of time to stalk people you like online

If your bored get a job or go for a walk. It's a waste of time to stalk people you like online
I had a job for 7 years before i lost it to depression and anxiety and pure fear and agoraphobia, I also completed college 2 years before i quit the job, YES I WORKED 2 YEARS AFTER COLLEGE EXHAUSTED!, Id rather stay NEET for now and recover.

I had a job for 7 years before i lost it to depression and anxiety and pure fear and agoraphobia, I also completed college 2 years before i quit the job, YES I WORKED 2 YEARS AFTER COLLEGE EXHAUSTED!, Id rather stay NEET for now and recover.
"Id rather stay NEET for now and recover" is the same as saying "I'm lazy". Just saying..

"Id rather stay NEET for now and recover" is the same as saying "I'm lazy". Just saying..
Bruh, I worked my ass off and did everything i could to try and succeed! You dont know my story.

If i was lazy id do like many other neets and never work a day in my life or skip college!

hi bro ingore these greytards do what u like

I don't need to know your full story. By just going by what you just said that's all I need to respond to that.

hi bro ingore these greytards do what u like
First it's "ignore" not ingore. Second I wasn't telling him what not to do, I was just having a public opinion on what he posted.

First it's "ignore" not ingore. Second I wasn't telling him what not to do, I was just having a public opinion on what he posted.
Grammar nazi shut up, No one gives a shit about your gray ass, Stop pissing on CEM, Go KYS!

bro stop acting smart if u were smart why the fuck u rotting on a incel forum

bro stop acting smart if u were smart why the fuck u rotting on a incel forum
Who says I'm rotting on here, you must be talking about yourself. Unlike you I'm rarely on here, I have a life.

Who says I'm rotting on here, you must be talking about yourself. Unlike you I'm rarely on here, I have a life.
If you have a life then why sign up here? Most incels DONT HAVE ONE!

I'm not most incels. I go here to get closure. Is that all you have to say?

If you take offence by an opinion from a total stranger then you must be a little weak minded. No offence
Brotha, I went thru hell in wagery and collegery, What did you do?

Brotha, I went thru hell in wagery and collegery, What did you do?
Those aren't words (just saying). Don't think this matters but I'm still in college studying to be a doctor abroad. Why are you trying to compete with me??

Those aren't words (just saying). Don't think this matters but I'm still in college studying to be a doctor abroad. Why are you trying to compete with me??
I am in no way shape or form competeing with you, Whatever grudge you have against me so be it.

I am in no way shape or form competeing with you, Whatever grudge you have against me so be it.
What are you talking about?? Lol, why would I have a grudge on someone I don't even know. I only said you were trying to compete with me because of this comment. "I went thru hell in wagery and collegery, What did you do?"

Anyway, I'm not trying to argue with you, I was just responding to your public post, that's all.

What are you talking about?? Lol, why would I have a grudge on someone I don't even know. I only said you were trying to compete with me because of this comment. "I went thru hell in wagery and collegery, What did you do?"
Trying to justify what you said by calling me lazy for what i went thru seems like a mocking manner and you trying to compete by saying your better than me.

Trying to justify what you said by calling me lazy for what i went thru seems like a mocking manner and you trying to compete by saying your better than me.
How does that seem like I'm saying I'm better than you? Those are literally my responses and opinions. I wouldn't be upset if someone said that to me because I know it's just an opinion.

And I wasn't calling you lazy for whatever you went through. I said you not working is lazy. I think your taking this the wrong way.

I think you forget most people here have mental illnesses that need breaks.