Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Hey everyone wanna see personalityinkwell's sister

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

pretty sure it's probably his gf and not his sister but I'll take his word for it

Not surprised cuz pi is a chad

That's not his sister.

Nice try though.

That's my side hoe, wrong foid buddy

I literally hate women who are so full of themselves. Try being acid faced then let’s see if you post these stupid self indulgent videos/pictures of yourself. They’d be nothing without their looks. They’d die inside and never be the same. That’s how weak they are. If I had it my way, narcissistic women would be cursed with hideousness until they learn their lesson.

PersonalityChadwell

Kek you guys making fun of him now that he is banned.

That's his sister? Not surprused since he is a white mogger as well. We should take turns on her

ask @Personalityinkwell
@Personalityinkwell would you mind @PPEcel and me ascending with your hot sister? Could do your incel bros a big one

Nah that's doxxing apparently. Got banned for it 2 months ago
Im pretty sure I already have it, i just want confirmation if it's the same.
@Personalityinkwell would you mind @PPEcel and me ascending with your hot sister? Could do your incel bros a big one
Cope

That faggot isn't helping anyone, he could very well be that same hole larping.

Im pretty sure I already have it, i just want confirmation if it's the same.

Cope

That faggot isn't helping anyone, he could very well be that same hole larping.
Idk I literally can't send it it's doxxing according to mods

Ofc everyone here is a larping chad with a 10/10 stacy gf

@Personalityinkwell

Idk I literally can't send it it's doxxing according to mods
the one where he looks to his right? JFL dark hair, strong brow, and green eyes "but I'm an incel with acne scars"

the one where he looks to his right? JFL dark hair, strong brow, and green eyes "but I'm an incel with acne scars"
yea. So glad that fakecel fuck is banned. He'd literally message every single mod whenever he got into an argument with anyone to try and get them banned

I wonder if he's reading this

not his sister

yea. So glad that fakecel fuck is banned. He'd literally message every single mod whenever he got into an argument with anyone to try and get them banned
Is that true? Damn this is pathetic. How do you know this? @Personalityinkwell what do you have to say about this?(in PMs)