Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hey I'm Zach and I have anxiety

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
no fucking shit this guy has anxiety. He's ugly as fuck.

tldw guy is ugly so his parents send him to school for ugly kids or attention hoes.

The amount of anxiety you have is a direct reflection of the way you looks.

Tfw he mogs me.

His looks just don't make the cut

THIS. SO MUCH OF THIS.

The literal only reason im frequently anxious is cuz of my looks and my constantly nervous that someone's gonna point out my looks or laugh at my looks or make fun of me for it

When i was his age i looked like him minus the underbite, and i had blue eyes and thinner lips.

THIS. SO MUCH OF THIS.

The literal only reason im frequently anxious is cuz of my looks and my constantly nervous that someone's gonna point out my looks or laugh at my looks or make fun of me for it
I knew a girl that looked decent with makeup. One time she arrived late to school and didn't have makeup on and she looked ugly as fuck, and had acne. The day she didn't have fakeup she had all the traits of someone with bad anxiety/incel traits. There's some evolutionary reason why humans get anxiety when they're ugly and around others.

When i was his age i looked like him minus the underbite, and i had blue eyes and thinner lips.
All of his anxiety would go away if he got a lefort
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0901502715000557
The MMPI scores for the depression, hysteria, psychasthenia, and social introversion scales were significantly higher than standard values before surgery, and the hypomania scale significantly lower. The cannot say scale, depression scale, and hysteria scale decreased significantly after surgery.

proxy.php

tldw guy is ugly so his parents send him to school for ugly kids or attention hoes.

Tldw: ugly kid goes to pussy school

Mogs me from Durban to Munich.

He is average. Not repulsive.

Full acceptance of inceldom and lowinhibmaxxing will also remove anxiety completely. The kid in the video is bluepilled af.

advice received from the world: give all his money to therapists and taxmen and avoid rumination, in other words don't think

Full acceptance of inceldom and lowinhibmaxxing will also remove anxiety completely. The kid in the video is bluepilled af.
You can go against your anxiety, but if you're ugly you will always have anxiety.

The only cure to anxiety is to not be ugly
The guy in the video has an underbite jaw deformity
The MMPI scores for the depression, hysteria, psychasthenia, and social introversion scales were significantly higher than standard values before surgery, and the hypomania scale significantly lower. The cannot say scale, depression scale, and hysteria scale decreased significantly after surgery.

I've seen his side profile. He looks normal. His case isn't as severe as the girl you posted.
His side profile is not normal. He also has dumbo ears. Yes, I agree his case isn't as severe as the girl, but his eye area is also dog shit. Of course the girl is wearing fakeup.
ON the right is what good maxilla development looks like.
cheekline.png

His side profile is not normal. He also has dumbo ears. Yes, I agree his case isn't as severe as the girl, but his eye area is also dog shit. Of course the girl is wearing fakeup.
ON the right is what good maxilla development looks like.
cheekline.png
Yeah i have shitty maxilla so i know it. His side profile looks normal, you are just exaggarating by referring to lookism standarts, he just doesn't have the jaw development of a chad. You need godly genetics for that and surgery isn't enough to make your profile to look like the girl in the second pic if you're genetic trash.

death sentence eye area

Underbite is preferable to overbite, too much jaw is better than not enough; for males anyway.
I agree. Having an underbite is good as long as it is not too severe. Having an overbite automatically makes you look like shit since it's correlated with recessed chin.

Yeah i have shitty maxilla so i know it. His side profile looks normal, you are just exaggarating by referring to lookism standarts, he just doesn't have the jaw development of a chad. You need godly genetics for that and surgery isn't enough to make your profile to look like the girl in the second pic if you're genetic trash.
It's his overall face that is garbage. I know normies that have underbites but their eye area and mandible makes up for it.

I agree. Having an underbite is good as long as it is not too severe. Having an overbite automatically makes you look like shit since it's correlated with recessed chin.
According to this study class 3 bites/underbites experience the most depression
comparison of MMPI scores among the groups showed the depression scale in the class III group to be higher than those in the class I and II groups

Truest of cels tbh

I wonder why, affects the speech as well giving off a retarded vibe?

I wouldn't bother with my beard if I didn't have an overbite.
Both.
If your speech is affect you speak like a retard.
The result is depression and so on.

I wonder why, affects the speech as well giving off a retarded vibe?

I wouldn't bother with my beard if I didn't have an overbite.
I think it's because the maxilla also affects the eye area. There's a lefort 3 where you even risk blindness.
th

orbital bone is still the most important though.

Yup, you’re anxiety levels are a reflection of how people have treated you in the past, which is usually a reflection of your looks. Clown world.
Tfw he mogs me.
Mogs the entire forum.
death sentence eye area
And nose area.
Zach's therapist is an older Chad:

View attachment 203752

These are the people advising subhumans like Zach with toxic delusional bluepills. LOL
JFL

Last edited:
it is rly over for me if hes what people consider ugly