Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Hidden in plain sight

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
This is exactly how I feel amongst society, no one acknowledges me unless its to give an instruction. I'm treated like an alien and spoken to like a child despite being very articulate.

To be given the silent treatment amongst others is a hell like no other. Day in, day out, completely invalidated by those around me whether its work or at home. People will talk amongst themselves in their clicks, laugh and joke, praise and validate each other, whilst I'm just stood there in complete silence like the loser I am. Most people don't even greet me. For over a year now at this workplace I've received this hostility amongst other past environments. Their wide eyed expression speaks volumes if I dare to even speak or respond to them. I'm tired of never fitting in despite my best intentions to be nice and friendly, tired of existing only to suffer at the expense of other people's happiness :whatfeels: .

similar experience, if I wasn't neet then i would just killed myself or become a junkie

we all must go ER

You gotta leave that shitehole school behind my nigga. Also how are you still a greycel? JFL I swear you make threads all the time.

iam either invisible or treated like an alien

The thought occurred to me today that I wouldn't mind working at a support service, referring vulnerable people to appropriate services. Even for that though it requires a degree but its an option worth exploring. My current role is fuckin draining, its exhausting to repeat myself over and over to manage children's behaviour accordingly. The amount shit you take in this job isn't worth it. But like I said, its the staff more than anything that are affecting my mental health because we all want to fit in amongst our peers. It's fundamental and without that it really affects your desire and motivation. If we get along with people then all of a sudden the motivation increases, it becomes less of a job and something more meaningful. I've never fit in anywhere, never have, never will, it's soul destroying, this is why people NEETBux because people are fuckin poison.

I said hey to someone at work today and she completely walked straight past me. I was also ignored by 2 other girls who I was on duty with, they don't even greet me or give me any eye contact despite being in the same room. This applies to most of them.

I've been dealing with this for over a year in this job and nothing's changed. It's made me resent my job, I feel hopeless everyday knowing ill never fit in. Someone brought their newborn baby in to show off with her 6ft tattooed boyfriend. The staff showered them with praise and validation. I'm tired of being ostracised in my place of work, I'm treated like a freak of nature because of my short height and big nose, it's so demoralising as I do have a good heart and I'm very understanding yet the treatment I receive is anything but :whatfeels: .

This is exactly how I feel amongst society, no one acknowledges me unless its to give an instruction. I'm treated like an alien and spoken to like a child despite being very articulate.

To be given the silent treatment amongst others is a hell like no other. Day in, day out, completely invalidated by those around me whether its work or at home. People will talk amongst themselves in their clicks, laugh and joke, praise and validate each other, whilst I'm just stood there in complete silence like the loser I am. Most people don't even greet me. For over a year now at this workplace I've received this hostility amongst other past environments. Their wide eyed expression speaks volumes if I dare to even speak or respond to them. I'm tired of never fitting in despite my best intentions to be nice and friendly, tired of existing only to suffer at the expense of other people's happiness :whatfeels: .
seletion bias
its like when you see tons of red cars after it comes to your mind
there are not more red cars
just filter from bias
same with most people
they dont see hobos
they dont see loosers like us
when in school, they dont even remember us late rlike
that swhy they always say OH JUST PUNCH UR BULLIE IN FACE
they forget the bullying where 6 jocks grab a 3ft malnourished nerd and squeeze him in a locker and fart in it before closing the door

seletion bias
its like when you see tons of red cars after it comes to your mind
there are not more red cars
just filter from bias
same with most people
they dont see hobos
they dont see loosers like us
when in school, they dont even remember us late rlike
that swhy they always say OH JUST PUNCH UR BULLIE IN FACE
they forget the bullying where 6 jocks grab a 3ft malnourished nerd and squeeze him in a locker and fart in it before closing the door
That explains why most people walk past a homeless person on the street in a crowded town, which we're all guilty of doing. For undesirable losers like us, we fade into the background. The way I am outright ignored in public is disgusting. Even if I'm friendly, some people will ignore me and not even give me eye contact and this is from people who are undesirable themself. It's honestly suicide fuel to be treated this way, year in, year out. It's a shell of an existence.

That explains why most people walk past a homeless person on the street in a crowded town, which we're all guilty of doing. For undesirable losers like us, we fade into the background. The way I am outright ignored in public is disgusting. Even if I'm friendly, some people will ignore me and not even give me eye contact and this is from people who are undesirable themself. It's honestly suicide fuel to be treated this way, year in, year out. It's a shell of an existence.
same, like ppl ignore me even if we are in empty room together lmfao
even after i try to speak to them 3x they ignore me
also about hobos, i read somewhere that the likelihood of someone stopping and helping decreases the more people walk past

"employees will be treated fairly regardless of their sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, race, ethnic origin, disability, age, religion or religious beliefs"

This is the statuary legislation of every organisation in existence, so why is that our treatment suggests otherwise?. Ignored and spoken down to for no fuckin reason other than existing. Treated with hostility time and again in spite of being effective in our chosen vocation. Where's the equality in ignorance and contempt :whatfeels: .

I said hey to someone at work today and she completely walked straight past me. I was also ignored by 2 other girls who I was on duty with, they don't even greet me or give me any eye contact despite being in the same room. This applies to most of them.

I've been dealing with this for over a year in this job and nothing's changed. It's made me resent my job, I feel hopeless everyday knowing ill never fit in. Someone brought their newborn baby in to show off with her 6ft tattooed boyfriend. The staff showered them with praise and validation. I'm tired of being ostracised in my place of work, I'm treated like a freak of nature because of my short height and big nose, it's so demoralising as I do have a good heart and I'm very understanding yet the treatment I receive is anything but :whatfeels: .
This is depressing man. Honestly fuck em, if they treat you like dirt you deserve better. If you need someone to talk to hit me up brocel.

This is depressing man. Honestly fuck em, if they treat you like dirt you deserve better. If you need someone to talk to hit me up brocel.
Thanks, it's gone a bit better recently as some are now interacting with me but there's still a few that pretend that I don't exist. I just had a look at the relevant polices and procedures which made for interesting reading.

Gross misconduct in any given organisation is defined by 'rudeness to colleagues or clients'. Surely ignorance qualifies as rudeness, especially in relation to your general wellbeing. If most staff ignore you for over a year that's surely grounds for unfair treatment.