Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

High functioning autistic women are the fucking worst

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
Gotta love how these fucking whores, the first thing they say is, "I'm autistic btw" Meanwhile if you do that as a male you will be fucking BULLIED TO THE FUCKING VERGE OF SUICIDE. And ofc these fucking whores never go for males who are also autistic, they will vigorously gatekeep and only fuck average or above NT's jfl jfl. I swear asperger's cannot even affect women, only severe non-verbal phenotypes of autism can.

My local autistic looks match doesn’t even want to meet me (I’m willing to go even lower than looks match since I’m that desperate). Femoids are privileged even when they have autism, meanwhile, autistic men just get shit thrown at them and are left to sexually suffer.

Last edited:
Bc they don't even have autism, it's retarded tiktok bullshit faking mental illness for clout

Bc they don't even have autism, it's retarded tiktok bullshit faking mental illness for clout
Based, half the cunts are misdiagnosed after years of being in and out of mental health facilities for self-harming cus chad wouldnt fuck them lolol

Gotta love how these fucking whores, the first thing they say is, "I'm autistic btw"
You are refering to the wave of fake "autistics" that are acutally basically NT and just use various mental diagnosis as stand-ins for personality. Genuinely autistic women definitely do exist but they are rare and they don't advertise it like some badge on honour.

You are refering to the wave of fake "autistics" that are acutally basically NT and just use various mental diagnosis as stand-ins for personality. Genuinely autistic women definitely do exist but they are rare and they don't advertise it like some badge on honour.
F12BCBA2 0C9E 444F A5A3 5FB55FDB860D

Gotta love how these fucking whores, the first thing they say is, "I'm autistic btw" Meanwhile if you do that as a male you will be fucking BULLIED TO THE FUCKING VERGE OF SUICIDE. And ofc these fucking whores never go for males who are also autistic, they will vigorously gatekeep and only fuck average or above NT's jfl jfl. I swear asperger's cannot even affect women, only severe non-verbal phenotypes of autism can.

My case manager freely told other youths of my affliction.

"This is [Intellau], he is autistic"

Within days, I was bullied.

their inability to properly communicate makes them more likely to be honest when they reject males who ask them out. i went to a school for autists and i got exposed to the blackpill when i was 13 after being rejected by an autistic female.

to see the sheer brutality of this world and the importance of genetics at such an early age, drove me to independently come up with the blackpill myself. it was a relief to find that I wasnt the only unattractive make who thinks this way.

My local autistic looks match doesn’t even want to meet me (I’m willing to go even lower than looks match since I’m that desperate). Femoids are privileged even when they have autism, meanwhile, autistic men just get shit thrown at them and are left to sexually suffer.
Based, half the cunts are misdiagnosed after years of being in and out of mental health facilities for self-harming cus chad wouldnt fuck them lolol
:yes:

Foids are just neurotic, and the blue pilled masses confuse that neurosis for genuine mental illness/disability that men possess.

There are no high functioning women

their inability to properly communicate makes them more likely to be honest when they reject males who ask them out. i went to a school for autists and i got exposed to the blackpill when i was 13 after being rejected by an autistic female.

to see the sheer brutality of this world and the importance of genetics at such an early age, drove me to independently come up with the blackpill myself. it was a relief to find that I wasnt the only unattractive make who thinks this way.
All Woman are the fucking Same , and If you get one By any Chance she will Cheat on you with a better man REGARDLESS.

this world is Made for Woman to be Worshiped , a man's Labor dosnt mean Shit unless He Got wealth or is Chad of Course.

I swear asperger's cannot even affect women, only severe non-verbal phenotypes of autism can.
Autism is caused by a brain that skews "extremely male". This means women are inherently less likely to be autistic; the ratio of men to women with autism is four-to-one.

Even beyond that, women with disabilities like autism are nevertheless coddled and protected, while their male counterparts are thrown in the garbage. Life on tutorial mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back