[Serious] High post count is impressive

Inline-g

Inline-g

Officer
-
I respect and admire high post count users. It's unironically an impressive feat, and in a just society they would get compensated for their effort. Countless hours spent reading posts, coming up with responses, keeping up with the cultural ethos of this place and of the larger cultural milleu, aquainting themselves with other users, etc. Only the user himself is responsible for his post count, he must lift himself up in the status ladder through the force of sheer willpower and intellect (writing skills, creativity, etc). Even if its explained by low effort postmaxxing, there is something noble about it and it requires a level of commitment the average normie doesn't really have. Not to mention the fact that although being somewhat infamous, this is still a shady place and few are aware of its existence, so just creating an account here is already impressive to some extent, which is intensified by the stigma associated with incels. People get paid high sallaries for far easier and trivial pursuits. i mantain that post count is correlated with IQ

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

bobs and vegana my dick 11cm
-
Cute teen girls will be impressed

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

no one has ever accepted me
-
Terabytes of shitposts

BachusPL

BachusPL

Officer
-
YEAH BRO ITS BETTER TO BE OFFICER ON INCELS.CO THAN BE CHAD BRO

Murdoch89

Murdoch89

Anarcho nihilist
-
Needsolution is the best postmaxxer

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Learning how to english.
-
Too bad Im bad at english.
Also @Bane of Arthropods throughts?

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Andy milonakis but truecel. Bummer Drummer#8682.
-
am I high IQ op

Einon

Einon

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
Jazavac

Jazavac

-
thx, it takes a special type of autist to reach thousands of posts on a forum this obscure

Ethnic Natsoc

Ethnic Natsoc

Temp. Banned
-
To all potential postmaxxers:

Dregster666

Dregster666

Overlord
-
I respect and admire high post count users. It's unironically an impressive feat, and in a just society they would get compensated for their effort. Countless hours spent reading posts, coming up with responses, keeping up with the cultural ethos of this place and of the larger cultural milleu, aquainting themselves with other users, etc. Only the user himself is responsible for his post count, he must lift himself up in the status ladder through the force of sheer willpower and intellect (writing skills, creativity, etc). Even if its explained by low effort postmaxxing, there is something noble about it and it requires a level of commitment the average normie doesn't really have. Not to mention the fact that although being somewhat infamous, this is still a shady place and few are aware of its existence, so just creating an account here is already impressive to some extent, which is intensified by the stigma associated with incels. People get paid high sallaries for far easier and trivial pursuits. i mantain that post count is correlated with IQ
Massive Fucking Cope

Potato IQ thread
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.png

:feelswhat:

Mainländer

Mainländer

Coping till the end
-
Thank you! But I'll never be a @Kointo or an @Insomniac

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Biological die roll loser
-
One-two word responses and mass quotes. Very impressive.

King_of_morons

King_of_morons

Virgin but not incel XD
-
High post count = High notch count :chad: :banhammer:

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
It depends what is considered a 'high' post count, relative to the user's join date. Guys like Sniffles and needsolution caught the eye because they postmaxxed hard in their early days on the forum, racking up an extraordinarily high count for the time they'd been here.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Truecel Farrakhan, Leader of The Nation of Incel
-
High post count is a sign of high genetic quality and high perceived fighting success...

DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

radical times demand radical solutions
-
probably inversely correlated with IQ lol

Diocel

Diocel

-
just imagine SergeantIncel when every he see the servers bill :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: