Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

High school never ends

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
9/10 jobs you will end up getting as a wage slave is just another high school, where pretty much all the normies are fucking each other. Especially the married ones. The married ones seem to be the ones cheating the most, both male and toilet. There will still be cliques and everything, including promotions are essentially just a popularity contest.

The best options are either neet, wfh or some autist job where you barely interact with others

the suffering never ends?

suffering is eternal?

might as well embrace it huh?

Truck driving pays well nowadays, and you really barely interact with anyone unless you want to.
I will think about it sometime in my life if I won't achieve anything in graphics. I have to find for now production work... working amongst 80/90 IQ morons <3

Excactly, normies are fuckin NPCs. It never ends. Difference is now you are stronger and can fight them

the suffering never ends?

suffering is eternal?

might as well embrace it huh?
Cope. You can’t embrace something that is fundamentally our worst existential enemy.

coder or NEET or death

I walk a higher path son.

Just saying that does turn me off (might as well be the same for other high school students)

'Growing up', 'maturity' and other soy stuff is delusion. I have seen 60+ y.o. men who bully others and act like they're in high school.

'Growing up', 'maturity' and other soy stuff is delusion. I have seen 60+ y.o. men who bully others and act like they're in high school.
so do I

Yes, "adulthood" is largely a myth.

Yes, "adulthood" is largely a myth.
They talk this bullshit to keep youngstaz in check. What do I mean by keeping them in check? That youngstaz won't take them over in hierarchy so they shame them like just because they are older "they know more about life" or some shit like that

Uh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh (hey)

put an END on it by going Emergency Room, fellow incel (in GTA 6).

Finish high school, thank god for not going insane, start college, think things will be different, it isn't, it's worse, finish college and almost kill youself 3 times, go to work thinking life now will be different, it isn't ....

I agreed. I had co workers and customers who are senior citizens, most of them act like freaking children. There are times I just want smack them in the face.

I'm just here to work. This is not a day care center and I'm not your freaking babysitter.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back