Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

High tier normie white boy offs himself on valentines day

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
HTN my ass nigga

He played football too - so a tallfag. Gen Z world must be brootal if dudes like that are killing themselves.

I like hearing about tallfags killing themselves. It's an anomaly though, per the Sweden study 1 inch of extra height - 9% decrease in suicide.

I like hearing about tallfags killing themselves. It's an anomaly though, per the Sweden study 1 inch of extra height - 9% decrease in suicide.
Yeah, hard to feel any sympathy for these fucks. They get everything yet still fuck it all up.

Where do you live, where that guy is considered HTN? I might be LTN in your shithole

Big parenting fail letting their son use social media.

where’s all the suicide news stories for truecels

I feel like this place could be encapsulated with this sentence. Most people have suffered more than me here than I ever will honestly.
Yeah I’m only grateful for a few years of my life like highschool was decent but I was too retarded to pass, other than that it was just shit

no i think he is GIGACHAD and he mogs chico lachowski
Yea he has better harmony, in comparison to Francisco.
He mogs, cause Francisco looks too feminine

He got a taste of what the next 50 years of his life would be like and he roped. I cant blame him.

no u werent
Clearly you have a tumor in your brain , that interupts process of thinking.
What the fuck you on about? How retarded are you? Even a fool can tell I was joking around

He just had to lose weight, really. Fuck his retarded parents for not getting him ozempic and a gym membership.

He just had to lose weight, really. Fuck his retarded parents for not getting him ozempic and a gym membership.
its not that hard to be at a normal weight by not eating as much

It truly never began for you if you think he's HTN :feelskek: