Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Highest IQ user?

• Thread starter trying to ascend
  • Start date

Which one?

• Total voters
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
I think it's @Caesercel, since he can solve the problems almost no one in the forum can

Last edited:
It's @Fontaine

tesla is a retarded faggot

I'll go with @IncelKing tbh. He makes some good threads.

@BlkPillPres and @PPEcel are also high IQ. PPEcel mainly for his legal threads, he sounds like a lawyer with how well he understands the law.

Last edited:
I think it's @Caesercel, since he can solve the problems
Being naturally good at math is a giga incel trait, and not useful. Whoever makes the most bread is the smartest clearly

Being naturally good at math is a giga incel trait, and not useful. Whoever makes the most bread is the smartest clearly
??? Of course it's useful, especially to make bread.

If you are good at math, you can easily get a job at the government or a big company.

Indians can do IIT JEE.
Chineses Gaokao.
Brazilians ITA.
And so on.

All them put you in the 95th income percentile

@proudweeb? A weeb who is proud must be high IQ.

Thanks brutha. But I'm undeserving of this accolade. @kampman @based_meme @Divergent_Integral @fast_curry are all pretty smart.

I have a hierarchy draft, already:

Hier

I think it's @Caesercel, since he can solve the problems almost no one in the forum can
I’ve been gone a while. Don’t know who that is. Cliffs on what he does?

??? Of course it's useful, especially to make bread.

If you are good at math, you can easily get a job at the government or a big company.

Indians can do IIT JEE.
Chineses Gaokao.
Brazilians ITA.
And so on.

All them put you in the 95th income percentile
I’d rather rope than have my “special talent” be math. It’s over at that point, imagine instead of drawing, instruments, writing, innovating, hell even coding your special talent is MATH. The biggest incel trait

Eh. In a lot of cases it isn’t useful, especially something like pure math, but the mental faculties required can be used to do useful things. None will save you from inceldom, but still.

I’ve been gone a while. Don’t know who that is. Cliffs on what he does?
He can easily solve this:

[UWSL]''We say that the binary representation of a number N ∈ N of the form N = g . 2⁰ + f. 2¹ + e . 2² + d. 2³ + c. 2⁴ + b. 2⁵ + a . 2⁶ is (abcdefg)2, where a, b, c, d, e, f, g ∈ {0, 1} and the digits 0 through the first digit 1 are omitted from left to right. Let k be an integer such that 1 ≤ k ≤ 100[/UWSL]

What is the probability that k and k + 1 have binary representations with a distinct number of digits?''

[UWSL]Therefore he is high IQ[/UWSL]

Last edited:
I’d rather rope than have my “special talent” be math. It’s over at that point, imagine instead of drawing, instruments, writing, innovating, hell even coding your special talent is MATH. The biggest incel trait
How is math not innovating?

Math is as, if not more, useful than the ones listed above, no need to think it's a bad talent

How is math not innovating?

Math is as, if not more, useful than the ones listed above, no need to think it's a bad talent
Isaac Newton died a virgin. Incel trait will get you no friends or pussy, while drawing, writing, sports will help you succeed in life (outside of money)

Isaac Newton died a virgin. Incel trait will get you no friends or pussy, while drawing, writing, sports will help you succeed in life (outside of money)
And Von neumann got laid a lot.

Math skills mean shit when it comes to getting laid. Looks , height, dick size and neurotipicality = all

And Von neumann got laid a lot.

Math skills mean shit when it comes to getting laid. Looks , height, dick size and NTness = all
Being good at math is also a huge autism trait, giga red flag if you’re a gifted math sperg. Especially since you can’t NTmaxx now

Being good at math is also a huge autism trait, giga red flag if you’re a gifted math sperg. Especially since you can’t NTmaxx now
Sure, but math skills alone, which was the point of the conversation, mean nothing when it comes down to inceldom and aren't of less utility

Hard to say really, it's pretty difficult to identify truly smart individuals. There's a couple of wise individuals and a lot of ignorant ones. I don't think being able to solve math problems is inherently a High IQ trait. While a lot of mathemathicians were High IQ it would be dumb to assume that majority of people that are into maths are High IQ, you can know a formulae, apply it and then boom problem solved. It takes more than knowing maths to be smart.

Sure, but math skills alone, which was the point of the conversation, mean nothing when it comes down to inceldom and aren't of less utility
I’m talking more about the high chances that you are an autistic mentalcel if you’re good at math, and you put yourself in horrible surroundings like being with stemcels and gifted nerds in school. Whereas someone who is gifted at drawing will be put in classes with cute blue haired australian girls

I’m talking more about the high chances that you are an autistic mentalcel if you’re good at math, and you put yourself in horrible surroundings like being with stemcels and gifted nerds in school.

When I was invited to a special program for ASD youth once, I was disgusted to see Pean holes present.

Someone eucate me on who tesla is

Hard to say really, it's pretty difficult to identify truly smart individuals. There's a couple of wise individuals and a lot of ignorant ones. I don't think being able to solve math problems is inherently a High IQ trait. While a lot of mathemathicians were High IQ it would be dumb to assume that majority of people that are into maths are High IQ, you can know a formulae, apply it and then boom problem solved. It takes more than knowing maths to be smart.
But it's not just formulas, take this one for example:

''Suppose that each cereal box CROK contains one letter of the word CROK. If a consumer gets 4 different letters, he can get a box for free.

All letters have the same probability of appearing in a box.

A costumer bought 10 boxes, what are the odds of him getting the free box at least once?''

I don't deserve to be on this list

@Mentally lost cel is the highest iq guy here and it’s widely known bro

I don't deserve to be on this list
You make more than the huge majority on this forum and income correlates with IQ, so you do.

And also is known by many users

Math isn’t anything,blkpillpress is very dated and already lost to me and other more smarter guys , Jesus is probably one of the best

But it's not just formulas, take this one for example:

''Suppose that each cereal box CROK contains one letter of the word CROK. If a consumer gets 4 different letters, he can get a box for free.

All letters have the same probability of appearing in a box.

A costumer bought 10 boxes, what are the odds of him getting the free box at least once?''
That's probability, what i'm saying is not necesarily knowledge is being high IQ. You can be knowledgeable, but not smart at the same time. You can be both too, but do you get it?

That's probability, what i'm saying is not necesarily knowledge is being high IQ. You can be knowledgeable, but not smart at the same time. You can be both too, but do you get it?
Yes, but you need a lot of reasoning to solve it, besides formula memorization.

I'm not talking about knowledge either, math skills are mostly innate.

I don't see how you can interpret what I said as ''knowledge is the same as IQ''

Last edited:
Yes, but you need a lot of reasoning to solve it, besides formula memorization.

I'm not talking about knowledge either, math skills are mostly innate.

I don't see how you can interpret what I said as ''knowledge is the same as IQ''
Maths skill being innate is false, that's just for certain people. Most math skills nowadays are taught at universities/schools, if you have a problem you can't solve there's 1000 videos on youtube explaining it.

You can just read a math book and teach mathematics to HS if it's complex enough, after a while you internalize certain conceps and everything makes sense. It's a skill like any other one.

Maths skill being innate is false, that's just for certain people. Most math skills nowadays are taught at universities/schools, if you have a problem you can't solve there's 1000 videos on youtube explaining it.

You can just read a math book and teach mathematics to HS if it's complex enough, after a while you internalize certain conceps and everything makes sense. It's a skill like any other one.
Wdym by certain people? All people feel different levels difficulty when approaching a subject and some, who happen to have ease with it, are the ones with those math skills, so how is that any less innate than IQ? Same goes for verbal skills

i like the user called kemper. he makes really good threads. also @Gymcelled but I havent seen him as of late...his absence has been noted. PPEcel too

Wdym by certain people? All people feel different levels difficulty when approaching a subject and some, who happen to have ease with it, are the ones with those math skills, so how is that any less innate than IQ? Same goes for verbal skills
What i meant is that being at "ease" with a subject does not necesarily represent IQ, it can represent familiarity with the subject in question. What's innate is not math skills, what's innate is the capability of problem solving and abstraction. That's why they ( High IQ individuals) feel at "ease" with math problems.

It's pretty simple, you're thinking about how someone that solves a problem relatively fast is High IQ, while he could've struggled with countless problems like that one and now he has the capability to solve them with ease. Thus knowledge != ability

What i meant is that being at "ease" with a subject does not necesarily represent IQ, it can represent familiarity with the subject in question. What's innate is not math skills, what's innate is the capability of problem solving and abstraction. That's why they ( High IQ individuals) feel at "ease" with math problems.

It's pretty simple, you're thinking about how someone that solves a problem relatively fast is High IQ, while he could've struggled with countless problems like that one and now he has the capability to solve them with ease. Thus knowledge != ability
I get what you mean now, but effort can just take you so far, hence why those who thrive in that field are usually high IQ people and I think that's his case based on his historic.

Your math skills rely on them, people who have low spatial intelligence and poor logical reasoning rarely have good math results

Last edited: