Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Highest IQ user?

• Thread starter trying to ascend
  • Start date

Which one?

• Total voters
If they were really high IQ they would have ended their existence long ago.

What an interesting thread! Kek now i know who are the high IQ users here :feelsaww:. Now you should create a new one but with low IQcels like me :feelstastyman:. (I would do it but i know no one here yet. :cryfeels:

This list is Incomplete so I voted Other

@PPEcel how do you make 130k do you have school debt

Thanks brutha. But I'm undeserving of this accolade. @kampman @based_meme @Divergent_Integral @fast_curry are all pretty smart.
Thanks man, but I'm relatively dumb.

it's me. 170 IQ, 99,999th percentile
5Head, omniscientcel.

What an interesting thread! Kek now i know who are the high IQ users here :feelsaww:. Now you should create a new one but with low IQcels like me :feelstastyman:. (I would do it but i know no one here yet. :cryfeels:
Same.

(I would do it but i know no one here yet. :cryfeels:

Reading about "High IQ" users without samples is pointless.

As a follow-up to one of my other threads, I hereby present my theory that personality, as understood by normies, basically means social skills mediated through (good) looks.

If personality were just good looks, that wouldn't explain why society keeps insisting that personality matters as opposed to just looks. In that case, this entire hypocrisy around the concept of personality wouldn't exist. People would then simply say "look good" and be done with it.

The truth of the matter, I think, is that people want good social skills, and a prosocial attitude, in their partners, friends, and acquaintances, but that they want these social skills filtered through the lens of a nice physical appearance. The halo effect, in other words, isn't simply a contingency when it comes to smooth social interactions; it is the necessary foundation of same.

I don't think so. I've head a few mental breakdowns before, in my early and mid twenties, but the mental states that I had leading up to those were entirely different.

This year, unless the world suddenly goes to shit or some horrific accident befalls me, I'll be 38. That's rather old for a member of this forum. Though I understand there's a couple of guys on here in their 40s or even 50s, the vast majority of you seem to be in your 20s.

Speaking as the oldtimer that I am, my advice to the younger guys is simply to stay alive, even if barely. If there's no absolutely urgent reason to rope, just try to cope. I won't sugarcoat things by saying that it'll all get better. Your life, unless you miraculously ascend, probably won't improve in any meaningful sense. However (and this is my main point), as you grow older and survive into your mid-to-late 30s, the emotional fallout from inceldom tends to become a bit more manageable. At least it has for me. Of course everyone's situation in life is different, but from my (admittedly limited) interactions with other older incels, I've been able to gather that for most men the experience of inceldom does tend to lose its sharpest edge with time.

There are other things in life besides sex and romance. I'm not saying that to denigrate anyone's pain or sense of bereavement. Feeling pain and grief, or anger even, are totally understandable and legitimate reactions to the experience of long-term inceldom. I simply mean it as a statement of fact. As the years pass me by, I've dived deeper and deeper into my many copes: reading widely and deeply, growing my collection of movies and tv-series, composing music, chess, cookery etc. Taken together, all these copes almost amount to a satisfying sort of existence.

My perception of my own inceldom is nowadays fluent and ambivalent. On the one hand, inceldom has been an absolutely devastating thing for me to experience, both emotionally and spiritually. No denying that. Not only shall I, in all likelihood, remain a physical cripple for the rest of my life, but due to my inceldom I'll remain a sociosexual cripple as well. Rollo Tomassi, PUA grifting bastard that he is, was quite right in saying that lacking the female touch in a man's life is like having a limb amputated. In pushing that apt metaphor a bit further, all I can say is that the acute pain of having your leg sawn off eventually passes. You will still feel occasional phantom pains and all sorts of other inconveniences in your daily life, of course. It's just that, eventually, you learn to live with it. Inceldom, unless you ascend, will always be there. But it will be in the background most of the time, instead of the constant foreground item that it once was.

Finally I'd like to say — take care, all you supreme gentlemen. I wish you the best. This will be my final post on here, at least for the time being.

(1,1) (2,3) (5,7) (7,12) (19, 26) ( 45, 64) and so on.

Let a equal a+b let b equal a+a+b

This is qhat the ancient greeks used to measure a hypothetical circle before the invention of pie by Archimedes who figured that 22/7 was the nube that could be mutiplied with a radius squared to find the area of a circle.

also the earth is not a sphere it is a unique three dimensional polygon

true. It's oblate spheroid[UWSL]. I think the nearest approximation to spheres in nature may be black holes.[/UWSL]

Also economical hypergamy is simply not a statistical reality: most marriages are within the same social class. The main difference, of course, is that guys are more open to marry down as opposed to w*men. In fact, one factor that might explain inceldom is the academic success of w*men over guys, there are not enough guys who satisfy the academical requirements to marry them.

Because dating app are artificial male-dominates spaces, of course there is going to be a Pareto distribution in them

Simply false, female eroticity is plastic (foids capacity to achieve orgasm is positively correlated with partner's income).
Without all the social institutions that taught me to perceive sex as expectable my life would've been more easier: now that I realized the appearance of the whole phenomena I learned how to live a sexually burdenless life.

Well, there have been really bad epochs for Philosophy throughout history (particularly after the collapse of the Roman Empire in Late Antiquity with the exception of Boethius of course). I don´t think we live in a bad epoch to philosophy tbh: there is even a philosophical vanguard (Object Oriented Ontology)

Yes? Maybe if you weren´t such an egocentric narcissist you would perceive Buddha as a model rather than just "another Chad that god tired of sex."

Sex is extremely compulsory, and that´s our issue as abnormal guys. There are simply no spaces in society for sexual losers: in Medieval times monasteries were useful for this purpose.

Even this process of individualization of science (which shows its constructivist nature) is not outside of ideology. There is an organic philosophy, although vulgar, that blackpill theory tends to promote without even being aware of it, this is ideology. The pessimism of incels should not be reduced to a merely psychological disposition towards lethargy, this might be helpful for a psychologist, but not for us.

I’m the god tier
the strait rigid ideal parameters of civilizational regiment is within the compass of economically capitalistic leaning while governmentally dictatorial. China is already steps ahead any country at moment. It's a matter of a time before they dethrone America's sovereignty, their poisonous prolific imperialism, that is, self-destructive, ensanguined, and luxury led.

I think what they call ,meaning' is an expression of fear, and, desire. the mind constantly generates metanarratives (i.e people in their perspective see themselves as the protagonist, or think that something is being plotted against them), but fear, and, desire heightens value subject importance (i.e fear of death, desire for love).

feminism, and, gynocentrism is auto-defeating. anything whose fundamental base of deifying is self-crucifixion has an essence of victimization, that is feeble, and, unsustainable - unintentionally leads to shortcuts for holographically ,victimized' minorities to exploit.

BrendioEEE :3

I agree. I don't have any kind of evidence to judge their IQ, but it's a start. I will pay more attention to these users.

i like the user called kemper. he makes really good threads. also @Gymcelled but I havent seen him as of late...his absence has been noted. PPEcel too
:feelsautistic: thanks bro

@Gymcelled and @Edmund_Kemper

High iq users who use statistics and evidence when making threads. Very good posters tbh.

@BPJ has a cool YouTube channel as well. Some of the first blackpill content I came across. Much respect. :feelsYall:

The highest voted person is... 'Other', of course. Slaves love hiding and you provide the option to them in a survey, whose archetype (X010) includes visibility and revelation and is based on strength (X000), whilst Slaves are weak (S000). Shame on you, OP.

The second highest vote is a T110 straight bureaucrat and an elephant stomping people to the ground with T110 formality, aka academic consensus bullshit, while also presenting blackpill to the masses on his channel, because Tauri love mass, masses (pizza, pasta), the majority and the lower class.
And since Slaves are an intersection between Tauri and Freak, of course they tolerate (and act like) both.

Absolute dogshit, as usual. But if you mean literal IQ, it's only the memorization ability of a person; the shallowest type of intelligence. And to think Tauri produces 80 IQ individuals on average and value T001 consistency, THICKness, DENSEness.

ETA: just lol at OP measuring intelligence by net worth like a fucking materialistic Slave. Of course you would include 'Other' for your cronies!

Last edited:
The highest voted person is... 'Other', of course. Slaves love hiding and you provide the option to them in a survey, whose archetype (X010) includes visibility and revelation and is based on strength (X000), whilst Slaves are weak (S000). Shame on you, OP.

The second highest vote is a T110 straight bureaucrat and an elephant stomping people to the ground with T110 formality, aka academic consensus bullshit, while also presenting blackpill to the masses on his channel, because Tauri love mass, masses (pizza, pasta), the majority and the lower class.
And since Slaves are an intersection between Tauri and Freak, of course they tolerate (and act like) both.

Absolute dogshit, as usual. But if you mean literal IQ, it's only the memorization ability of a person; the shallowest type of intelligence. And to think Tauri produces 80 IQ individuals on average and value T001 consistency, THICKness, DENSEness.

ETA: just lol at OP measuring intelligence by net worth like a fucking materialistic Slave. Of course you would include 'Other' for your cronies!
Needed to choose very known users, otherwise ''Other'' would be extremely more voted.

And even if I didn't provide ''other'', people would comment instead of voting or wouldn't give their honest opinion.

What's your favorite pizza type/flavour?

@Atavistic Autist mogs us all in intelligence level and he’s not even on OP nigger’s list. :feelsUgh:

@Atavistic Autist mogs us all in intelligence level and he’s not even on OP nigger’s list. :feelsUgh:
HE IS NOT KNOWN ENOUGH AND CAESERCEL MOGS HIM EITHER WAY

And even if I didn't provide ''other'', people would comment instead of voting or wouldn't give their honest opinion
So you've just admitted they are corrupt S100 conspirationists? Nice S101 self-sabotaging right here, exposing your own kind.
I was wrong, you are not A010, your innocence is actually the dereistic airheadedness which S101 hyped spaz anime girls do so often.

What's your favorite pizza type/flavour?
Now you are acting like a S110 babysitter since one can't avoid all their type's polarities. S010 has dressage, circularity and manners, which is what you are doing right now: circumventing the point to stop conflict, using a fucking butler suit (literally getting dressed like an animal and a Slave, ties represent leashes). "Forsooth, sir, can we indulge you in your pizza flavors, sir?". Stop patronizing me and making me waste my time, worm.

Last edited:
@Gymcelled and @Edmund_Kemper

High iq users who use statistics and evidence when making threads. Very good posters tbh.

@BPJ has a cool YouTube channel as well. Some of the first blackpill content I came across. Much respect. :feelsYall:

thank you. i use youtube to cope with everyday madness..its very hard to be successful on youtube without doxing ur voice tho