Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Highland park shooter (Saint Bobby) was an Animecel

ForevrAlone

ForevrAlone

I'm the joker baby.
-

He went ER so he could meet his 7 anime waifus in heaven :feelsautistic:

Can somebody explain, I don't understand this. I'm too hermitmaxxed to keep up with the news.

Can somebody explain, I don't understand this. I'm too hermitmaxxed to keep up with the news.
Guy killed 7 people and injured 45+ in a 4th july festival in illinois

I'm too hermitmaxxed to keep up with the news.
Being disconnected from reality is one of the best and healthiest copes out there.
Based, I don't watch news either

Being disconnected from reality is one of the best and healthiest copes out there.
Based, I don't watch news either
I don't give a shit at this point, I don't even care if the world burns one way or the other. Nothing exists to me other than me anymore.

I don't give a shit at this point, I don't even care if the world burns. Nothing exists to me other than me anymore.
The true essence of nihilism, pure basedness :blackpill::feelzez:

Shit tier normie waifus tbhngl

Not surprised

St Bobby rolls off the tongue

It bothers me that those peekers were not lined up with the bottom of the window. If you thought putting anime stickers on your car wasn't embarrassing enough, fucking them up so even sticker nerds cringe is on a new level.

It bothers me that those peekers were not lined up with the bottom of the window. If you thought putting anime stickers on your car wasn't embarrassing enough, fucking them up so even sticker nerds cringe is on a new level.

I think he was trying to put them on the black of his window instead of on the bottom

he / she was also wearing foid cloth and have lgbt hair cut.

This tranny is not a saint
Guy killed 7 people and injured 45+ in a 4th july festival in illinois
Btw imagine going to any public event in the United States the chance of ending up in a massacre is not low :feelskek: