Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL highland parkcel's mom is hot

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhy4LlJAPBE

2022 07 05 15 39 53 Highland Park mass shooting suspects mother at center of some police cont

I wonder what's the biggest cock that got stuffed in her mouth, and I wonder how disappointed she is that she took it in the mouth from that guy, and not her pussy. Maybe if she got preggers from that guy, she could have avoided making future school shooters

This article claims that the mom was a total Karen 'energy healer' always causing scenes, never really wanted to have kids, and the dad is an ugly fuck MAGA betabuxxer nice guy that was 'nice to kids' in a pedo kind of way and married her when she was a single mom with a daughter from a prior marriage, and then had the school shooters after. She was also arrested for 'domestic battery' :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

2022 07 05 15 56 33 Highland Park July 4th shooting suspects parents were a problem says f

2022 07 05 16 01 58 Denise Pesina Trilogy Energy Systems   Holistic Health Practitioner   Tril

2022 07 05 15 58 16 Was Denise Pesina Arrested In The Past  Shooter Robert Crimo Mother Denise

2022 07 05 16 04 20 Who are Robert Crimos parents  Bob Sr once ran for mayor while Denise Pes

His dad looks like the manlet mole version of dick cheney.

Here's another photo, that confirms daddy is a manlet. He's not even rich, he just owns a couple sandwich that weren't even doing well. Fuck man, getting SUBWAY PEDO JARED vibes from his dad. I guess the only way to ascend is find the .01% of foid that are batshit.

2022 07 05 22 10 42 Who is Robert Crimo III 7 4 2022   YouTube   Brave

2022 07 05 22 10 16 Who is Robert Crimo III 7 4 2022   YouTube   Brave

WOW IM IN LUCK. Can't believe this wasn't taken down yet, she appears 2 mins in--

In all honesty, these people are so interesting I wanna see his wacky upbringing of an ugly MAGA cuck/pedo dad and batshit crystal hippie MILF raising a doomer they/them rapper ER wannabe son in a dark family sitcom.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-IO3GBsZfc

Last edited:
Elliot rodger's dad was hot too, must be a common red flag for future shooters:waitwhat:

looks like a junkie
she looks like the kind of hoe that would suck you into heaven for a bag of coke and then give you a freebie the next day if she didn't snort it all

prob raised him horribly

Im 26 year old this month, KHHV
If I don’t ascend till 30 im not going to live as wizardcel im going to make the right CHOice and go to thERapy :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: (in a video game)
based limit setter not gonna live on his knees

Unless you are chad you ain’t got no chance nigga, she already got my cuckold betabuxx pay pig balding manlet subhuman piece of shit father she doesn’t need another one :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
damn, how close are you to going ER :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:, the ducks are in a row

They had to blurr her perky wet tits. :feels:

whorish mothers are the worst ,will make your growth like shit and worse

a stacy who swallood gallons. son should have deleted her cunt too

she isn't hot she looks like shit and her genetics created this guy that killed people :feelskek:

Bottom line, this is tragic, he had mental problems, and the parents were not in love, the family was broken up.

Not only the innocent people shot, but crimo just destroyed his whole family

She has the same 2 weird lines across her nose as her son.

Looks perfectly acceptable though, would smash.

They look like they have a Dharma & Greg thing going on, he's the suit-wearing business guy, she's a cosmic crystal woo energy hippy.

I feel sorry for the dad tbh, he seem like just a regular good guy, and everything he's worked for just turned to shit.

Last edited:
Your typical Jewish roastie. :feelsjuice:

she's not hot
Fuckable at best

she's not hot
Fuckable at best
She's a Jewish roastie, you would have to be circumcised to approach said kike whore. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I'd fucking kiss her teeth muaaah she's so good

I'd rape her(in video game)

She's just cute:feelskek:

Elliot rodger's dad was hot too, must be a common red flag for future shooters:waitwhat:
He wasn't that hot, he had a big nose and small thin lips, he was kinda fat.

Sure, he had good style, like hair and of course blue eyes but he wasn't that hot.

SCRUB THAT FAKE-UP OFF HER CUNT FACE AND SHE'LL LOOK NO BETTER THAN THE REST OF THEM FILTHY MEAT WALLETS!!!!!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

GTFO HERE, FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I don't like old bitches, but I'd happily cum in all of her holes repeatedly.

Have you seen his half sister?:feelsdevil:

foid also has big boobs which i would like to play with