Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hispanic men are cucks, they must be exposed to the blackpill ASAP

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
In the USA, hispanic men are disadvantaged in the dating market because their own foids, or beanerwhores, as I like to call them, are desired by men of all races, especially white men and black men. A typical beanewhore in the USA will get countless men pursuing them romantically and sexually, meanwhile, average hispanic men get almost zero attention from women. Furthermore, latinas are racist towards their own men.

For example, a latina will most likely reject a Latin with darker skin. And latinas also have a fetish for white good looking men. With that being said, hispanic men are also cucks becsuse they literally throw massive and expensive parties for their teenager daughters when they become 15 years old, it's called a "Quince". Latinas have also been known to get pregnant at a very young age, and they also get a lot of abortions because they have so much sex. Hispanic men are literally oppressed by their own women and by white Chad's that use them as wageslaves.
Hispanic men, wake the fuck up, and open your eyes to the truth.

Last edited:
hispanics are white rapebabies and their women are made to be shared with other races
beanerwhores even date niggers more than beaners themselves
i wanna fuck a latina

Last edited:
Beanerwhores are like noodlewhores, they cuck their own race to fuck white chads.

How are they cucks tho:waitwhat:? A race is cucked if there's a much greater amount of women of that race fucking outsiders than men. That's the case for Asians in America, for example, but it's not at all the case for Hispanics who have an almost equal number of men and women outmarrying.

Beanerwhores are like noodlewhores, they cuck their own race to fuck white chads.
Beanerwhores need to be called out for being race traitors, but their own men are pussies and cowards which is why It is unlikely that hispanic men will take action against this injustice

How are they cucks tho:waitwhat:? A race is cucked if there's a much greater amount of women of that race fucking outsiders than men. That's the case for Asians in America, for example, but it's not at all the case for Hispanics who have an almost equal number of men and women outmarrying.
They are cucks because they aren't doing shit about the fact that their women are pursuing white men instead of their own men. More specifically, a brown average hispanic male in the USA, will have no chance of getting a gf or partner because the white Chad's are stealing their women. Latinas have unlimited men to fuck and form relationships with, latino men have no options unless they are handsome like a super model. I'm a hispanic myself, and trust me, latinas are given special treatment by society, while men like you and me are ignored, and seen as wageslaves

Cope, they just like money and you need to be giga nt for latinas, aspie = death

They are and they're always writing simp comments on social media

maury-laughing.gif

quinceaneras are pointless, it's supposed to symbolize purity among girls despite knowing that most of these girls probably whored themselves out before turning 15. not to mention that it's a literal waste of money. :lul:

hispanics will soon join rice and currycels as being the least desired race of men

latinas are way more race loyal than noodlewhores though.

At least you spics got a shot knocking up a latina AS A TEENAGER which is the entire point of life itself

Beanerwhores looveee the bbc. It’s actually ridiculous

spics aren't getting cucked, they fuck other women just as much as their women fuck other men.

Whites and blacks must be banned from stealing our foids

In the USA, hispanic men are disadvantaged in the dating market because their own foids, or beanerwhores, as I like to call them, are desired by men of all races, especially white men and black men. A typical beanewhore in the USA will get countless men pursuing them romantically and sexually, meanwhile, average hispanic men get almost zero attention from women. Furthermore, latinas are racist towards their own men.

I'm glad you noticed this. A lot of people here think Hispanics are at a dating advantage ---- WE ARE NOT. Most of us are really ugly and we're on par with Filipino and Indian men in terms of desirability. The sulty, suave, Latino is RARE; the majority of us are short, mystery meat goblins.

For example, a latina will most likely reject a Latin with darker skin. And latinas also have a fetish for white good looking men.
A lot of Latina cunts straight out call this "mejorar la sangre", they will state it with no shame whatsoever

Latinas have also been known to get pregnant at a very young age, and they also get a lot of abortions because they have so much sex.
The idea that Latinas are traditional is complete, utter BULLSHIT; they're as promiscuous and amoral as white and black foids.
Hispanic men are literally oppressed by their own women and by white Chad's that use them as wageslaves.
The fucked up thing is that they will gladly split expenses and be all modern with white guys.
This one did.

bro all men get cucked by chads tyrones changs chadrigouses stop this muh race bs rehab room already did a video about this

bro all men get cucked by chads tyrones changs chadrigouses stop this muh race bs rehab room already did a video about this
This. All get cucked, there is endless cucking in this clown world.

For example, a latina will most likely reject a Latin with darker skin. And latinas also have a fetish for white good looking men. With that being said, hispanic men are also cucks becsuse they literally throw massive and expensive parties for their teenager daughters when they become 15 years old, it's called a "Quince". Latinas have also been known to get pregnant at a very young age, and they also get a lot of abortions because they have so much sex. Hispanic men are literally oppressed by their own women and by white Chad's that use them as wageslaves.
Spics niggers shit skins plz rope

We are getting cucked hard
We need an androcentric anti cultural imperialism movement.

We need an androcentric anti cultural imperialism movement.
We need to get rid of liberal democracy and establish an incel dictatorship that will serve all incels

No look I should make a thread but the Hispanic like Edgars for example usually get their looksmatches. However Edgars only exist in the west coast and the women they get are low quality hoodrats like most Hispanics.

Hispanic women are overrated even I overrated them because I went to good school with actual attractive HTB latinas. Thats Why i made some certain threads but like now that I’m more exposed yea fuck.

Mexicans can just Edgar maxx to get some generic ltb hoodrat tbh that retards will claim are Stacy. But Dominicans and Puerto Ricans cannot do that.

Dominican men look way fucking better than the average garbage dominican foid. And Hispanics for the most part are extremely low trust in terms of looks.

The idea that Latinas are traditional is complete, utter BULLSHIT;
idk how retards can believe this. It’s like the only expose themselves to like top tier rare Latinas in a suburban area.
Many Latino men get cucked into Betabuxxing.
You’re crazy if you don’t find some East Asian women attractive
most East Asian look like shit lmfao.

Aren't spics the second or third most desirable race?

Aren't spics the second or third most desirable race?
Thats due to Hollywood and Netflix, imo.

Spanish men (as in from Spain) and most Argentinians are Mediterranean type chad-tier; but they're comparatively low in number to most Spanish speakers
Mexicans, Central Americans, and Andeans (Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador) look like a blend between hobbits and orcs
Triracial mystery meat looking Colombian and Venezuelan men (I'm Colombian, btw), just look weird; the foids however are a lot better looking than the men, which is kind of worse than when both genders of an ethnicity are ugly

Chinks and mexican men are getting betrayed so hard

Slavic men are being cucked by who?
Slavic men will beat you if you even look in the direction of their wife. They´re a bunch of high T cucks on steroids, ready to jump to the rescue and save damsel in distress.