Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Historic Blackpill: Saxoncels getting Mogged by Viking Chads

Nate Higgers

Nate Higgers

Legend
★★★★★

What makes this funnier is that Chad is Anglo Saxon name :feelshaha:
@B/W muttcel @PersonalityPIMP @Celasius

The ancient vikings were showermaxxers confirmed. I bet they also had awesome personalities :forcedsmile:

The ancient vikings were showermaxxers confirmed. I bet they also had awesome personalities :forcedsmile:
I bet the Normans were showermaxxers too, seeing how many bastards they had in Italy :feelshmm:

Normies now worship the idea of being cucked by women. They have this almost religion built around female sexual selection. It's pathetic. They're all cucks.

Is @Celasius taking a break or did he leave?
I have no idea I haven't seen him in a while though he is my brocel so I still tag him from time to time, hopefully he returns soon

Shower and haircut.. even medieval normies thought that was the key.

Damn the bluepill is as old as humanity itself :dafuckfeels:

Awesome video btw I really imagined those Vikings sailing in the night in that insane rough sea.. hadn't thought about the night aspect before.

Awesome video btw I really imagined those Vikings sailing in the night in that insane rough sea.. hadn't thought about the night aspect before.
Yup that's very badass

they're the same race so it doesn't really matter

I wonder who mogs

Nordic Vikings
Greek Spartans
Zulu Warriors