Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Historycels and Forum generals where do you get your unbiased Russia/Ukraine war updates?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Veteran
Historylegends is decent. Other then, him everyone on YouTube is a Ukranian propagandist.

I don't keep up with news

No such thing as 100% "unbiased"

I get my statistics from the UN on Wikipedia It's as accurate as they get

im gonna check Historylegends out

im gonna check Historylegends out
He is pretty good, fuck YouTube for censoring the Russian side. You can Only find Videos from the Russian side on telegram.

how do you see the war ending? , i think Russia will win
Idk, but If the offensive fails. Then, they probably will negotiate. It's still a stalemate(though, it's shifting slowly towards Russia's favour) Putin should have planned the offensive on Keiv properly. Can't belive it's been two years lol.

Idk, but If the offensive fails. Then, they probably will negotiate. It's still a stalemate(though, it's shifting slowly towards Russia's favour) Putin should have planned the offensive on Keiv properly. Can't belive it's been two years lol.
I still remember the day and the night/morning it started . It was Very surreal to see that fleet of Russian helicopters just flying around ukranian cities. Normies were also panicking lol

@Seahorsecel said, there's no such thing as 100% unbiased. But he tells you how it is, mainstream media will never acknowledge Russian gains. That's why he become popular. Even Normies are tired of the media dickriding Zelensky.

History legends, red effect, and military summary

I watch Milatarysummary. But Historylegends is more interesting to listen to
Historylegends is more intuitive. He has actually studied war unlike Milatarysummary.