Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hitting the gym is a big cope

Operation Miranda

Operation Miranda

"suck my dick"- Mahatma Gandhi
★★
[UWSL]Foids can literally be landwhales and still get chad cock but we go to the gym for what? So i can see sluts in tight pants or 6'7 chads working out and lifemogging me. We need to avoid places where we have suicidal thoughts.[/UWSL]
Im not fat

Thanks for listening

Gym doesn’t make any sense, girls don’t like buff monsters they like men who are average weight but lean. Although I believe there are even more girls who like skinny guys than ones who like roided freaks.

[UWSL]Foids can literally be landwhales and still get chad cock but we go to the gym for what? So i can see sluts in tight pants or 6'7 chads working out and lifemogging me. We need to avoid places where we have suicidal thoughts.[/UWSL]
Im not fat

Thanks for listening
The only non cope is to ER some NPCs

well an attractive chad would look even more attractive when he gets muscular, as for an incel like me I go to the gym to not get bodymogged by other chads and normies so I dont get bullied

For attracting foids is completely useless.

Gym doesn’t make any sense, girls don’t like buff monsters they like men who are average weight but lean. Although I believe there are even more girls who like skinny guys than ones who like roided freaks.
Whats wrong with gymmaxxing simply because you want to be fit? You guys need to stop making women the center of your life.

Good points i agree with you all

I like lifting weights as a hobby mainly, if you want to looksmaxx, you really should focus on low bodyfat

Whats wrong with gymmaxxing simply because you want to be fit? You guys need to stop making women the center of your life.
Weightlifting is a lot of fun, and a good way to make friends

When people say "gym is a cope" and "there's no gym for your face" they are coping. If you are overweight, then losing weight makes even your face look better. If you are extremely skinny and have a pencil neck, going to the gym can and will improve your appearance.

When people say "gym is a cope" and "there's no gym for your face" they are coping. If you are overweight, then losing weight makes even your face look better. If you are extremely skinny and have a pencil neck, going to the gym can and will improve your appearance.
High af iq right here, fat fucks have a serious advantage over other incels. They have hope.

High af iq right here, fat fucks have a serious advantage over other incels. They have hope.
"there's no gym for your face waaAaah mom bring me doritos :soy:"

Before after weight loss face transformation 208 5a2e835b949d0  700

"gym is cope bro women don't care about your muscles at all bro, I'm not gonna do those retarded neck curls bro"

FL4zNKmXIAQXpFd