Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Holy fuck. How are there so many good-looking users on Looksmax?

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
:feelsohgod:

More importantly, how the fuck are there gigatrucel users on here like @Zer0/∞ who participate over there without losing it?

Just every fucking user over there is some teenage +6 chadlite LOOK.

:feelsrope:

Remind me again why there are so many foids crawling all over these communities despite our supposedly “rotten” personalities. :feelsclown:

Because of chinktok

Fagmaxx.org isn't an incel forum to begin with

It’s still associated with the blackpill but yeah, it needs to be of its own league now.
By now looksmaxxing should be considered separate tbh

Who cares? They're all faggots that want to gag on BBC.

It's almost as if guys who ask for a rating on a forum for looking better, are on average, going to look better.

I wonder how many of these people are here pretending to be incels.

Remind me again why there are so many foids crawling all over these communities despite our supposedly “rotten” personalities. :feelsclown:

Lmfao very true, they cherrypick the good looking mentalcels and claim incels just need to change their politics or personality and they can get LTR

Selective bias as fucking usual. I already know whatever chink american or cumskin journalist lurking in these forums is choosing to talk to the whitecels, forget the shitskin spics nigs and curries, the true incels. JFL

I agree, i deserve to be good looking more than most of those dark triad degenerate fucks

Keep in mind also that a lot of them fake and curate their pictures like women. There was a popular looksmax/lookism poster in the past that was even faking videos, he had some kind of related occupation to video and graphics.

Lmfao very true, they cherrypick the good looking mentalcels and claim incels just need to change their politics or personality and they can get LTR
Remember how so many foids slid into FemoidsYouKnowWho (bringing up his name will result in your comment getting deleted now apparently) despite him making multiple voice recordings advocating for rape and murder? :feelsseriously:

Can’t escape it. :blackpill:

Because of chinktok
Apparently they aren’t very active and don’t stay for long though. I think OP has just never seen some of the crazy morph work and anglefrauding they do over there

Most of them look like faggots or NPCs to me even tho they have some attractive features. There's no main character effect.

I already know whatever chink american or cumskin journalist lurking in these forums is choosing to talk to the whitecels, forget the shitskin spics nigs and curries, the true incels
They do that cause they think we’re an all/majority white community, or they at least do it for the sake of pushing that narrative

But why? :feelssus: Isn’t it supposed to be a rating? Lmao.

Why would they go that far? :giga:
They like the attention and the dopamine it gives them.

:feelsohgod:

More importantly, how the fuck are there gigatrucel users on here like @Zer0/∞ who participate over there without losing it?

Just every fucking user over there is some teenage +6 chadlite LOOK.

:feelsrope:

I was told by other incels most of them are ugly

They like the attention and the dopamine it gives them.
But it’s FAKE. If I posted a heavily photoshopped picture that everyone ended up liking I would feel extremely shit. Quite the opposite of getting your kicks via seeking attention.

But why? :feelssus: Isn’t it supposed to be a rating? Lmao.

Why would they go that far? :giga:
It's also like the guy here that would always post chadfishes and audio conversations with foids he was catfishing. Fake validation and admiration is better than none I suppose.

Fake validation and admiration is better than none I suppose.
Yeah I guess that holds true but the inevitable internal fallout and the piece of shitness feeling you’d have to deal with afterwards must be monumental.

@FakeFakecel why? :cryfeels:
You have to understand that people in general are good (or at least average) looking. We spend most of our times online with other truecels, and even in real life, for example in high school, we tend to only be friendly with other subhumans. This makes us falsely exaggerate the proportions and percentages of truecels among real people. Like half the people we interact with are subhuman, but in reality truecels make up about about 3%-5% of the populace.

It's a brutal reminder of life. Normal people are good looking. We are a truly rare species.

There's a ''game'' I play with myself where when I go out, I count the truecels I see. I usually end up with no more than 6. Literally, people are so hot. It's a reality check. This is why normies fail to grasp the blackpill - for their entire lives they've been surrounded by other average/good looking people.

You have to understand that people in general are good (or at least average) looking.
Yeah I know I’ve been saying this for a while now. I don’t know what I was expecting I guess. Fuglies do not exist in a place meant for improving your looks and it’s telling. Why the fuck should we bother?

We spend most of our times online with other truecels, and even in real life, for example in high school, we tend to only be friendly with other subhumans. This makes us falsely exaggerate the proportions and percentages of truecels among real people. Like half the people we interact with are subhuman, but in reality truecels make up about about 3%-5% of the populace.

It's a brutal reminder of life. Normal people are good looking. We are a truly rare species.
:yes:

There's a ''game'' I play with myself where when I go out, I count the truecels I see.
That is extremely unhealthy. I used to do this before. It’ll liquidate you completely. Unironically try not to think like this, it’s a very shitty pattern. Everyone acts like mindless zombies when they’re outside in order to go through another. Deviate that line and you’ll fuck up big time.

That is extremely unhealthy. I used to do this before. It’ll liquidate you completely. Unironically try not to think like this, it’s a very shitty pattern. Everyone acts like mindless zombies when they’re outside in order to go through another. Deviate that line and you’ll fuck up big time.
Could you elaborate? I'm not sure I understand.

Could you elaborate? I'm not sure I understand.
It’s nothing. What I meant is constantly thinking about the blackpill in the outside world and drawing parallels from there will exhaust you big time brocel. I just try to clear my head instead when outside but it’s also hard cause you can’t stop seeing good-looking people/examples that reinforce everything.

What I meant is constantly thinking about and blackpill in the outside world and drawing parallels from there will exhaust you big time
I know, I know :cryfeels: But it's just impossible to escape. Believe me if I could turn myself ignorant to the blackpill again, I would do it without a second thought :feelsrope:

I know, I know :cryfeels: But it's just impossible to escape. Believe me if I could turn myself ignorant to the blackpill again, I would do it without a second thought :feelsrope:
Yup. A good example of this would have to do with the reaper knocking at your door. You don’t care about other people’s norwood stage unless you’ve started going bald yourself. :feelsohgod:

And the more you do it, the more it’ll break you. It’s a bottomless pit of mindless observation that don’t help but make you sadder and more insecure so I just suggest TRYING to cut back on it.

There isn’t LMFAO
Fagmaxx.org isn't an incel forum to begin with
Most of them look like faggots or NPCs to me even tho they have some attractive features. There's no main character effect.
Keep in mind also that a lot of them fake and curate their pictures like women. There was a popular looksmax/lookism poster in the past that was even faking videos, he had some kind of related occupation to video and graphics.
I agree, i deserve to be good looking more than most of those dark triad degenerate fucks
It's almost as if guys who ask for a rating on a forum for looking better, are on average, going to look better.
Don’t be blinded by frauding tiktok fags most of those looksmax users are legit on the same tier as us. Plenty of truecels on that site too

Don’t be blinded by frauding tiktok fags most of those looksmax users are legit on the same tier as us.
Is this an unintentional confession that you look normie-tier? :waitwhat:

Is this an unintentional confession that you look normie-tier? :waitwhat:
He does. Homie’s another NTpiller. He’ll fit right in with them. No wonder why he’s defending them tbh. He’s also barely 18 if I’m not mistaken.

are these "good looking people" in the room with us right now?

sure, some of these guys aren't straight up genetic abominations, but I wouldn't consider a single one of them "good looking"
I didn't handpick these guys, I just went down the thread list from new to old

(also I assume 90% of pics aren't gonna upload anyway)

View attachment 1023365View attachment 1023366View attachment 1023367View attachment 1023368View attachment 1023370View attachment 1023371View attachment 1023372View attachment 1023374View attachment 1023375View attachment 1023376View attachment 1023377View attachment 1023378View attachment 1023379View attachment 1023380

sure, some of these guys aren't straight up genetic abominations, but I wouldn't consider a single one of them "good looking"

View: https://youtu.be/6N0EmBtYEgg?si=CCfxLyYEGQR9Mi4A

This is a good video showcasing what they look like
He does. Homie’s another NTpiller. He’ll fit right in with them. No wonder why he’s defending them tbh. He’s also barely 18 if I’m not mistaken.
I’m 19

View attachment 1023365View attachment 1023366View attachment 1023367View attachment 1023368View attachment 1023370View attachment 1023371View attachment 1023372View attachment 1023374View attachment 1023375View attachment 1023376View attachment 1023377View attachment 1023378View attachment 1023379View attachment 1023380

Okay come on dude HALF of those guys are average if not above average. And even if not, they at least mog me colossally.

Okay come on dude HALF of those guys are average if not above average. And even if not, they at least mog me colossally.
please post the guys you consider "above average" because they all look worse than the average normie I saw at the mall today

Does this look “ugly” to you?

Ugly
he's normie/average. not good looking. but it's oer for him anyway because he's a sped. and that will never change

he's normie/average. not good looking. but it's oer for him anyway because he's a sped. and that will never change
Cherrypicking is one thing. Consistently seeing above average looking dudes over there is another. There are occasionally some ugly people dumb enough to think they have a place over there but other than that, the AVERAGE user over there is more than good-looking or at least healthy looking enough to be fuckable.

Cope long midface, uneven eyes, arrow mouth, etc
I considered if I wanna leave that guy because he's not subhuman and he's actually the prime candidate for looksmaxxing, but I didn't wanna falsify the results of just posting everyone sorted by new. he looks good compared to the other subhumans I posted, but comapred to actually good looking guys he looks subhuman.

I considered if I wanna leave that guy because he's not subhuman and he's actually the prime candidate for looksmaxxing, but I didn't wanna falsify the results of just posting everyone sorted by new. he looks good compared to the other subhumans I posted, but comapred to actually good looking guys he looks subhuman.
Yup agreed. He’s solid 4 PSL maybe 4.25