Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Holy fuck. How are there so many good-looking users on Looksmax?

Cherrypicking is one thing. Consistently seeing above average looking dudes over there is another. There are occasionally some ugly people dumb enough to think they have a place over there but other than that, the AVERAGE user over there is more than good-looking or at least healthy looking enough to be fuckable.
I literally said in my post I didn't cherrypick? I went down the list, sorted by new and just posted their pics. i

Cope long midface, uneven eyes, arrow mouth, etc
Alright man whatever. He’s subhuman. He’s sub 5. He’s never going to feel the touch of a woman because of his arrow mouth and he will NEVER have this [insert whatever cuckold picture some user thought of uploading idk]. Happy now?

Jesus man some of you guys need to take a deep breath. No, it's not over for that guy because he has an ''arrow mouth''. Real life isn't instagram where every place is Chads and Stacies Central.

Jesus man some of you guys need to take a deep breath. No, it's not over for that guy because he has an ''arrow mouth''. Real life isn't instagram where every place is Chads and Stacies Central.
High IQ.

General Hospital star Steve Burton finalizes divorce after ex-wife had baby with another man

IMG 4108

+ it’s usually trucels like us who agree on how you need to be normie/healthy looking to get a girl (obviously it’s much more daunting than what Chad goes through but that’s not the point). The fakecel/NTpillers are too far gone.

+ it’s usually trucels like us who agree on how you need to be normie/healthy looking to get a girl (obviously it’s much more daunting than what Chad goes through but that’s not the point). The fakecel/NTpillers are too far gone.
I swear I feel like people are unintentionally confessing that they're normies sometimes. Like how can you look at

and say its over for him. He has no deformities, is white, and doesn't look short. How is that ''truecel'' in the slightest?

Besides, NTpill is only valid when you're so retarded you can't comprehend the stuff around you and shit. And I say that as a Non-NT man. Yes, being non-NT is contributing to my inceldom by making my social skills worse, but it wouldn't hold me back if I was looking like the guy pictured above.

The average person don’t have falios like these people bahahah they’re nothing special especially if they’re rotting on a incel forum.

I have good examples OF REAL FAKECELS do you want to see actual fakecels?

I swear I feel like people are unintentionally confessing that they're normies sometimes. Like how can you look at

View attachment 1023401

and say its over for him. He has no deformities, is white, and doesn't look short. How is that ''truecel'' in the slightest?

Besides, NTpill is only valid when you're so retarded you can't comprehend the stuff around you and shit. And I say that as a Non-NT man. Yes, being non-NT is contributing to my inceldom by making my social skills worse, but it wouldn't hold me back if I was looking like the guy pictured above.
:yes: :bigbrain:

I have good examples OF REAL FAKECELS do you want to see actual fakecels?
There's no ''real fakecels''. You're either a fakecel or not. It's binary. No true Scotsman fallacy at its best.

@FakeFakecel @Caelus @Swagpilled

These 2 are both KHHV or claim to be KHHV. These 2 are actually attractive unlike the examples u guys say are fakecel

These 2 are both KHHV or claim to be KHHV.
They're fucking LYING. Jesus christ. It's obvious that they only want Stacy. There's no way you look like that and you can't even get an ugly girl.

These 2 are both KHHV or claim to be KHHV. These 2 are actually attractive unlike the examples u guys say are fakecel
Just fucking LOL at that first guy still being KHHV. I truly hope he’s joking. Like, no way you can miss out on cues THAT badly right?

first guy is turbo sped and second guy (assuming he's in a "white" european country) is not very attractive (and also a turbosped)
first guy doesn't have a single pic where he's not squinting (and presumably other forms of frauding) if he does that shit irl constantly there's no hope for him no matter how good his bones are

They're fucking LYING. Jesus christ. It's obvious that they only want Stacy. There's no way you look like that and you can't even get an ugly girl.
@Cutecel2001 is on this forum btw
Just fucking LOL at that first guy still being KHHV. I truly hope he’s joking. Like, no way you can miss out on cues THAT badly right?
lol

first guy is turbo sped and second guy (assuming he's in a "white" european country) is not very attractive (and also a turbosped)
first guy doesn't have a single pic where he's not squinting (and presumably other forms of frauding) if he does that shit irl constantly there's no hope for him no matter how good his bones are
Anstrum is a 28 year old sperg who rots all day jacking off to Kpop models. He’s already lost his chance of ascension.

Also yea he lives in Estonia

Anstrum is a 28 year old sperg who rots all day jacking off to Kpop models. He’s already lost his chance of ascension.

See like this is what I mean. THIS is what’s infested this community for the longest time now. :reeeeee:

I assume anstrum is the second guy? because he does indeed look like the average estonian

See like this is what I mean. THIS is what’s infested this community for the longest time now. :reeeeee:
I swear to god every day I get closer and closer to leaving. Like THAT KINDA GUY IS THE DUDE CALLING YOU ''BROCEL''. THEY'VE NEVER SEEN TRUE SUFFERING

They will never be real incels
They are our opps in the hood MY.NIGGER

They mock us from time to time, trash this site

:feelsohgod:

More importantly, how the fuck are there gigatrucel users on here like @Zer0/∞ who participate over there without losing it?

Just every fucking user over there is some teenage +6 chadlite LOOK.

:feelsrope:

Remind me again why there are so many foids crawling all over these communities despite our supposedly “rotten” personalities. :feelsclown:
@Zer0/∞ w looks good compared to me... he's a 6/10 compared to me! Everyone including women would agree

The fact that people here are calling these Looksmax guys posted in this thread "unattractive" when they're Chadlites minimum means that this forum truly is no longer an incel forum.

The fact that people here are calling these Looksmax guys posted in this thread "unattractive" when they're Chadlites minimum means that this forum truly is no longer an incel forum.
EXACTLY

:yes:

Instant I’m a fakecel flag.

I assume anstrum is the second guy? because he does indeed look like the average estonian
Yea true he’s not really that attractive in his country. However he does have good potential for exotic maxxing if he wasn’t such a retard

@Zer0/∞ w looks good compared to me... he's a 6/10 compared to me! Everyone including women would agree
Zer0 mogs sinister to oblivion. @mistersinister is probably the lowest PSL user on this forum I’ve seen many face reveals very rarely do they even get close to sinister’s level

Zer0 mogs sinister to oblivion. @mistersinister is probably the lowest PSL user on this forum I’ve seen many face reveals very rarely do they even get close to sinister’s level
Can you post Zer0's face? And Sinister's face if you have it.

Interesting.

Is he on the level where people stare at him, whisper/mutter talk about him or joke about him? Every age and gender does it in my case. Ever since I was 13 and I’m 26 now.

Interesting.

Is he on the level where people stare at him, whisper/mutter talk about him or joke about him? Every age and gender does it in my case.
Yes. He was quite the infamous figure around here, I’m surprised you didn’t know him.
Why infamous? Also he mogs me

Donald Trump Rnc GIF by Election 2016

Interesting.

Is he on the level where people stare at him, whisper/mutter talk about him or joke about him? Every age and gender does it in my case. Ever since I was 13 and I’m 26 now.
This is him, St. Sinister:

@ElTruecel is a 6'2 seething fakecel with massive inferiority complex and copes by calling normies ugly and underrating everyone to justify his own fakecelness, all because of his lack of social skills which he calls being non-NT
Him spewing the NTpill doesn't make since he had friends, and even foid ones in middle school and high school. Also he's 5'11 not 6'2.

Yea true he’s not really that attractive in his country. However he does have good potential for exotic maxxing if he wasn’t such a retard
considering estonia is a soviet raped shithole I doubt he'll ever make enough to do that

@ElTruecel is a 6'2 seething fakecel with massive inferiority complex and copes by calling normies ugly and underrating everyone to justify his own fakecelness, all because of his lack of social skills which he calls being non-NT
I’m not 6’2 what the fuck
@Caelus We called it :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
I’m not 6’2