Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Holy fuck. How are there so many good-looking users on Looksmax?

Him spewing the NTpill doesn't make since he had friends, and even foid ones in middle school and high school. Also he's 5'11 not 6'2.
I jester maxxed hard for those people. It wasn’t a mutual exchange it was legit having only banter friendships with assholes who barely respected me. None of them treated me like a human compared to how they treated their other friends

I jester maxxed hard for those people. It wasn’t a mutual exchange it was legit having only banter friendships with assholes who barely respected me. None of them treated me like a human compared to how they treated their other friends
You shouldn't have been friends with normie assholes then. You should've befriended loser incels.

You shouldn't have been friends with normie assholes then. You should've befriended loser incels.
I did after that and a few of them were bluepilled narcy faggots. There is 2-3 genuine KHHV Incel tier guys I’m close with though.

I did after that and a few of them were bluepilled narcy faggots. There is 2-3 genuine KHHV Incel tier guys I’m close with though.
I've seen your face before and you look like the obnoxious normies you claim to hate. If I saw you hanging out with a bunch of sub-3 incels irl, it will look unusual.

I've seen your face before and you look like the obnoxious normies you claim to hate. If I saw you hanging out with a bunch of sub-3 incels irl, it will look unusual.
1. I still wear glasses
2. I rarely hang out with people there are times where I do but it’s once in a blue moon with 1 friend.

But we have the better pERsonality

@Zer0/∞ w looks good compared to me... he's a 6/10 compared to me! Everyone including women would agree
i get zero matches, so you're bad at rating people

i get zero matches, so you're bad at rating people
From 2017-2018 I got zero matches too, tried 7 apps/websites. For 15 months I tried. Then I stopped. People have probably taken screenshots of me.

You might not be a 6, I admit that.

But I look so abnormal people of all ages and genders stare at me, talk and joke about me. So the 6/10 was said compared to me.