Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Holy shit 5’4 framecel, wrist cel, baby face curry applies advice from 6’3 aryan chad to his life and turns into a freak

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Eliot Rodger maxxing attempt take 2 lol

shave head, problem solved

That’s a very blue pill advice man, very disappointed.

That’s like someone complaining about being ugly and you tell him to chop his head off. Problem solved

he unironically looks better in the pictures where his skin is filtered to be white.

This is how terrible frame destroy you.
You call that terrible frame? I must be made out of toothpicks then because my shoulders are narrower than his

whats his instagram?

Proof that having a good eye area means NOTHING if you have a small skull and relatively small lower third.

Lower third + frame + height = how you are perceived as a man.

All he needs now is a nice car...

A

BMW!

His hair alone mogs me

Proof that having a good eye area means NOTHING if you have a small skull and relatively small lower third.

I don't get why he didnt attempt bleaching if he wanted to go all out.

Turned into Jedward.

I don't think it's that pathetic, he does look pretty attractive. Just young

i dont see the problem here tbh. its just self improvement and he wouldnt do too bad if he lived in india

These faggots are so delusional

The only way he can stop himself from roping is to go back to curryland and live there, so he's not constantly mogged by Chads all day. However curries are very good at coping, so they keep on rejecting the blackpill even if it's right in their faces. That's the only thing stopping them from all commiting suicide or going ER.

Oddly enough I seen tons of Indian guys doing the same shit on IG

they’re right though

They're saying he actually looks good.
He doesn't.
He looks like a tryhard. Everyone knows he's overcompensating for the fact that he looks like shit and they're laughing about it. When you're trying to look fashionable you also have to make it look subtle unless you're some thugmaxxed mumblerapper, which this curry fails at, from the hair to the clothes. He is trying way too hard and it looks super cringy.

He doesn't.
He looks like a tryhard. Everyone knows he's overcompensating for the fact that he looks like shit and they're laughing about it. When you're trying to look fashionable you also have to make it look subtle unless you're some thugmaxxed mumblerapper, which this curry fails at, from the hair to the clothes. He is trying way too hard and it looks super cringy.
This is true. He's not bad looking per se, but normies who framemog and heightmog him will never let him see the light of day. They'll make sure to mention his height and frame every time there's women around.

does he have a gf or something ?

He doesn't.
well he definitely looked better than before. blonde hair looks alright on shitskin ethnics, it offers contrast kinda. if he moved back to india i dont think he wouldve been incel, 5'4 isnt short there anyways

well he definitely looked better than before. blonde hair looks alright on shitskin ethnics, it offers contrast kinda. if he moved back to india i dont think he wouldve been incel, 5'4 isnt short there anyways

Maybe you're right about India, but in the west he's doomed. Even at 6'0 he'd look like a child compared to the average white or black man.

Last edited:
these fucking curries never learn

I've said it before but curry hairmaxxers are worse than bald guys.

Hair halo is strong, not gonna lie he has good hair. Rest of him is weak. Looks like that asexual friend

It looks like shit in most pictures. Your hair is supposed to look good while looking like you've put no effort into it. Curries with MM haircuts look like a sad joke.

I've said it before but curry hairmaxxers are worse than bald guys.
this

Why did they have to include “former” incel
they probably assumed he was incel because hes a 5'4 curry, everyone is blackpilled to an extent whether they like it or not

Still mogs me tbh.

u dont know a shit about PSL... 6-6.5PSL is actually chad (PSL = IRL/1.25) so being 6.5PSL he is slighty above 8/10 but less than 9/10

PSL ends on 8, only very few males are 8PSL, never said that he cant get girls, dont put in my mouth words i never said. Also i spent enough time to give proper rating unlike you guys.

Also both learn how to read, i said he is chad but nothing like gigachad.

Ok let's go... Francisco Lachowski, Jordan Barrett, Sean O'Pry, David Gandy, Tyler Maher, Miro Cech, prime Leonardo DiCaprio, Zac Efron, Jon Kortajarena, prime Brad Pitt, Tyson Beckford, prime Matt Dillon... is it 10 or more? its just recent surnames which come to my head, if i had moment i would find another 10 people
You are a PSL 10, now shut the fuck up.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back