Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Holy shit 5’4 framecel, wrist cel, baby face curry applies advice from 6’3 aryan chad to his life and turns into a freak

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Mogs me at taking advices from giga chads

He needs to tone it down a bit, it's clear he's overcompensating.

Hes actually not horrible looking with that hair. He just comes off like a fucking tryhard

Once again IncelTears are so wrong its painful.

This isn't looksmaxxing because it's so try hard. He'd be better off getting someone to hold the camera and showing off the style sense in random locations not looking at the camera.

And the whole "whitemaxxing" thing is totally cope of the worst, most racist kind. Can't believe indian dudes think photoshopping their skin to be whiterr and bleach blonding their hair looks good. It's obvious you're fucking indian and it makes it look like you hate yourself.

he should hit the gym and maybe roidmax

he should hit the gym and maybe roidmax
He’s 5’4 he can’t grow more bone at the gym
And the whole "whitemaxxing" thing is totally cope of the worst, most racist kind. Can't believe indian dudes think photoshopping their skin to be whiterr and bleach blonding their hair looks good. It's obvious you're fucking indian and it makes it look like you hate yourself
It’s what noodlewhores do as well. They bleach their skin so white in photos they look nothing like the pictures in real life.

He’s 5’4 he can’t grow more bone at the gym

It’s what noodlewhores do as well. They bleach there skin so white in photos they looks nothing like the pictures in real life.

GH will make his bones and skull thicker

I see trucel tier guys with fancy clothes and hairstyles all the time. They don't even know how retarded they look its quite sad.
Edit: Brett Maverick also is a giga chad saying otherwise is just coping this dude has to be in top 100 in male population

Last edited:
Legit looks like a curry lesbo jfl

u dont know a shit about PSL... 6-6.5PSL is actually chad (PSL = IRL/1.25) so being 6.5PSL he is slighty above 8/10 but less than 9/10
You also dont know shit about PSL and this can be seen in this just in this phrase.

PSL scale was created to evaluate human beauty/ugliness in a objetive scale. There is no "He is 4/10 in PSL and 7/10 IRL". Thats pure confusion and i dont know from where you and other people here take these things. You are just spreading confusion in the community.

6/10 PSL = High tier normie. That means that the guy is not a chad but he is still good looking and will have some sucess with females IRL.

You also dont know shit about PSL and this can be seen in this just in this phrase.

PSL scale was created to evaluate human beauty/ugliness in a objetive scale. There is no "He is 4/10 in PSL and 7/10 IRL". Thats pure confusion and i dont know from where you and other people here take these things. You are just spreading confusion in the community.

6/10 PSL = High tier normie. That means that the guy is not a chad but he is still good looking and will have some sucess with females IRL.
inject iq and read a bit lookism forums before talking to me

He's really trying hard. Let's see if he can get any foid.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
nice argument when there no arguments and shitpost in Inceldom Discussion... actually before i was lurking lookism.net for 2 years then i discovered LM.me and .co...
but okay let me teach you something
irl = rating u getting in real life, its very soft, not harsh and politically correct to not hurt anyone. it goes from 1 to 10
PSL = rating invented by people from 3 different forums P uaHate, S lutHate and L ookism. People there had way bigger knowledge than average Joe and PSL ratings are harsh and mostly politically incorrect because most of people will be rated much below IRL rating they getting from bluepillers. it goes from 1 to 8 (examples: "this guy is normie 4/10PSL", "Brad Pitt is 7PSL in his prime") and in general its IRL rating/1.25... there is no 9 or 10 because human like that doesnt exist and maximum rating you can get is 8 (people who look non-human and insanely good like Lachowski, Barrett, O'Pry, Gandy etc)... there is no 9 and 10 because different people see different things differently and there are some deviations (i wont talk about it here, if u want then feel free to pm)

here u have chart
1/10 psl = 1.25/10 irl
2/10 psl = 2.5/10 irl
3/10 psl = 3.75/10 irl
4/10 psl = 5.0/10 irl
5/10 psl = 6.25/10 irl
6/10 psl = 7.5/10 irl
7/10 psl = 8.75/10 irl
8/10 psl = 10/10 irl

Percentiles

PSL 4 - 50%
PSL 5 - 84.15%
PSL 6 - 97.25
PSL 7 - 99.87
PSL 8 - 99.9968

Basically u told this guy is 6/10PSL (7.5irl) which is considered as high tier chadlite very close to chad tier... you could get away with this saying he is 6/10IRL but u trashtalked me instead...

but okay let me teach you something
irl = rating u getting in real life, its very soft, not harsh and politically correct to not hurt anyone. it goes from 1 to 10
PSL = rating invented by people from 3 different forums P uaHate, S lutHate and L ookism. People there had way bigger knowledge than average Joe
Oh, seriously???? I didnt know this, how could i be a member since the first day of this forum and didnt know this :horror::horror::horror:??? Thank you for teaching me this, mid-2019 guy.

PSL ratings are harsh and mostly politically incorrect because most of people will be rated much below IRL rating they getting from bluepillers. it goes from 1 to 8 (examples: "this guy is normie 4/10PSL", "Brad Pitt is 7PSL in his prime") and in general its IRL rating/1.25... there is no 9 or 10 because human like that doesnt exist and maximum rating you can get is 8 (people who look non-human and insanely good like Lachowski, Barrett, O'Pry, Gandy etc)... there is no 9 and 10 because different people see different things differently and there are some deviations (i wont talk about it here, if u want then feel free to pm)

here u have chart
1/10 psl = 1.25/10 irl
2/10 psl = 2.5/10 irl
3/10 psl = 3.75/10 irl
4/10 psl = 5.0/10 irl
5/10 psl = 6.25/10 irl
6/10 psl = 7.5/10 irl
7/10 psl = 8.75/10 irl
8/10 psl = 10/10 irl

Percentiles

PSL 4 - 50%
PSL 5 - 84.15%
PSL 6 - 97.25
PSL 7 - 99.87
PSL 8 - 99.9968

Basically u told this guy is 6/10PSL (7.5irl) which is considered as high tier chadlite very close to chad tier... you could get away with this saying he is 6/10IRL but u trashtalked me instead...
Sorry, your theory is wrong. There is no official IRL scale.

4/10 PSL = UGLY. If you are considereded moderately ugly by normies and females IRL, then you are 4/10 PSL.

If you are considered very ugly by people IRL, then you are sub4.

So no, 4/10 PSL 5/10 IRL. PSL scale should be used to explain the material reality, not to give support to theories of lookism autists that rates Lachowski 7/10 (i hope you dont rate Lachowski 7/10 at least).

Beauty and ugliness are objective standarts. Doesnt matter if normies rate you 5/10, if you are 4/10 PSL you will be treated as a 4/10 PSL and struggle to get pussy, period.

And i didnt rate no one in this thread.

Good for him but why do curries always leave that dumb moustache?

as i told before, inject iq, all these scales are in use since long time on biggest male beauty forums but then there is coming some "noone" from Brasil (sorry i dont even know how to write this country name) and is denying theories people worked on for long time with his retarded arguments...

also 10 hours past months... nice its like im better in football because i train this since 3 years once per month and you just train it since year no matter that 3-4 times weekly...

4/10 PSL = UGLY. If you are considereded moderately ugly by normies and females IRL, then you are 4/10 PSL.

If you are considered very ugly by people IRL, then you are sub4.

4PSL = average (5/10 in normies scale) anyways

if u cant use this scale then just dont make mockery and use normie one and dont talk bullshit

Last edited:
all these scales are in use since long time on biggest male beauty forums but then there is coming some "noone" from Brasil (sorry i dont even know how to write this country name)
Where are you from?? If you are from Burgerland thats no surprise, people there are terrible in geography because they think only their country is important in the world. If you are not american i suggest you to inject IQ.

and is denying theories people worked on for long time with his retarded arguments...
Im denying no theory, except that shit one that YOU created. Im just explaining how to properly use the PSL scale to undo the confusion that you spreaded out here.

also 10 hours past months... nice its like im better in football because i train this since 3 years once per month and you just train it since year no matter that 3-4 times weekly...
I hope you are not talking about my active time past months in this forum. If you are... you are very very dumb, for real.

4PSL = average (5/10 in normies scale) anyways

if u cant use this scale then just dont make mockery and use normie one and dont talk bullshit
So show me a site where blue/redpilled normies explain their scales and how they rate, please :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

Mogs me anyway. Eye area and chin are good.

I wish I had his hairline and his hair, I never managed to style my hair the way he does, it always ends up looking underwhelming.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back