Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Holy shit, recommend me something to watch

Celius

Celius

-
I’m picky AS FUCK when it comes to movies. My routine of watching a movie consists of spending like an hour finding one, spending less than an hour getting bored half way in and never finishing it cause it was a slop.

So hit me up with something comfy kino, preferably based, sad and depressing. I like all genres and I don’t mind old movies. In fact, the older the better. :feelsYall:

Watch a Louis CK stand up performance

watch Se7en (1995)

Mr. Nobody. Is a good movie.

I’m picky AS FUCK when it comes to movies. My routine of watching a movie consists of spending like an hour finding one, spending less than an hour getting bored half way in and never finishing it cause it was a slop.

So hit me up with something comfy kino, preferably based, sad and depressing. I like all genres and I don’t mind old movies. In fact, the older the better. :feelsYall:
Brother 1 and 2 @Watchmovieshd.ru Wait for indiana jones dial of destiny to be HD there or watch the older one or his chronicles of him!

Funny Ganes (1997)

Come And See (1985)

Looks kinda dumb now that I look at it. Reading the overview made it sound more appealing.
Amigo, is the beginning of the movie just keep watching

Old Boy is also a great movie

INDIANA JONES

watchmovieshd.ru/movie/raiders-of-the-lost-ark-9o4m

watchmovieshd.ru/movie/indiana-jones-and-the-kingdom-of-the-crystal-skull-4q5x/1-1

Holy based. I‘ve already seen the older ones as a kid so idk if it’s worth to go back to the series.
Wait for dial of destiny to be HD or choose the older movies to prep for the new one to enjoy it MORE!

Old Boy is also a great movie
Which one is it?

Old

Wait for dial of destiny to be HD or choose the older movies to prep for the new one to enjoy it MORE!
Oh brother, don’t you worry about the pirating process. I have it all covered. :feelsEhh:

The perks of being born in a third world, I call it.

Oh brother, don’t you worry about the pirating process. I have it all covered. :feelsEhh:

The perks of being born in a third world, I call it.
Woah how?

All I have to do is put ‘download’ in front of the name of the movie in my own language and lo and behold, free shit.
Teach me master!

Teach me master!
It’s very confusing, how the fuck am I supposed to demonstrate it when you don’t speak the language? And the servers are most likely unavailable to you and or are very slow as I’ve tried them before with a VPN and it didn’t budge.

Just stick to good ol’ uTorrent + Pahe & Ganoolmaxxing. Pretty sure there’s plenty of YouTube videos made by deathnics teaching you how lmao.

"The hostel"

Falling Down
Rampage (2009)
Death Wish (Original)

Leaving Afghanistan was alright couple dune coons got killed. That's a plus in my book.

Burn After Reading (2008). I think. It's sort of half drama/half comedy, but it's a vicious attack on Americans and all the boneheads in Washington DC who think they run things.

Holy shit are u me

Here's a few: Oldboy 2003, The Handmaiden, No country for old men, the wailing, Nightcrawler, Nocturnal Animals, the girl with the dragon tattoo, knives out and ... the Saw franchise

Burn After Reading (2008). I think. It's sort of half drama/half comedy, but it's a vicious attack on Americans and all the boneheads in Washington DC who think they run things.
Will watch. Thank you.

Holy shit are u me
:dafuckfeels:

Here's a few: Oldboy 2003, The Handmaiden, No country for old men, the wailing, Nightcrawler, Nocturnal Animals, the girl with the dragon tattoo, knives out and ... the Saw franchise
Already seen all of those except for The Handmaiden and The Wailing. Thanks for recommending. :feelsYall:

FLCL is a beautifully drawn anime with the best soundtrack, but it’s brutal to watch because it’s slice of life

Watch you're mouth!

Joker is a classic

Already seen all of those except for The Handmaiden and The Wailing. Thanks for recommending. :feelsYall:
You've a good taste :feelsokman: