Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Mother Wants Me to Be a Cuck

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Spiritually 38
★★★★★
She gave me money and told me to spend it on buying coffee for girls. When I told her no one my age spends money on girls to get a girlfriend, she got mad and coped by saying "No, this is how it is for everyone." I told her "Why should I pay for something others get for free? This is just trying to compensate for my bad looks" and she said something like "Either you have to do it this way [betabuxx] or you'll die alone" and when I said I would rather die alone than become a cuck (and I defined cuck for her so she would understand), she also said "Then you deserve to die alone" jfl. And she seriously just said this to me. I finished by saying it's better for a man to retain his dignity and die alone than to lose his dignity and have a good life because you cannot live with your conscience knowing you're an utter cuck and betabuxx.

Of course, she tried to change the topic and basically yelled at me when she realized she had lost the argument. How hard is it to admit defeat? I mean, holy crap.

Last edited:
volcel for choosing to be incel rather than spend $5 for a coffee

She gave me money and told me to spend it on buying coffee for girls.
this is wholesome

ur mom loves you and cares about you

wtf u complaining about you dumb nigger

ive been orphanmaxxing a long time now and i never even knew my mom

privileged little fuck

mogs me

Always do the exact opposite of what your mother advices you to do and you will be fine.
(I had to learn this the hard way)

Your mom was right in first part. Girls expect of you to buy them drinks, snacks, and similar all the time. Even if a girl likes you a bit, if she notices that youre broke, she will run away.

this is wholesome

privileged little fuck

mogs me
yup, just take the money, say "thanks mom" and do the exact opposite of what she says

you dont have to listen to her lmao, foids are too dumb to know what to do about girls but its even dumber to engage in an argument with someone who physically cannot get it

volcel for choosing to be incel rather than spend $5 for a coffee
Betabuxxing is not the way, bro. :feelskek:
this is wholesome

privileged little fuck

mogs me
She's forcefeeding me bluepill platitudes and trying to condition me into becoming a cuck rather than accepting the genetic failure I am. Bro, she literally said "You deserve to die alone."

Since you are an orphan, you can't really know how it is to have a mom, can you? So don't try to make assumptions about my life.
Your mom was right in first part. Girls expect of you to buy them drinks, snacks, and similar all the time. Even if a girl likes you a bit, if she notices that youre broke, she will run away.
True, but Chad doesn't have to pay for the pussy he gets showered with daily.

Last edited:
paying for a coffee/meal isn't betabuxxing... It's just whats generally expected of majority of man
Giving a prostitute a few bucks to blow me is a more honest transaction than paying for a girl and expecting affection in return. You can't buy love.

True, but Chad doesn't have to pay for the pussy he gets showered with daily.
Not every sexhaver is a chad. You do know that normies get in relationships by doing what your mom told you. Stop being ungrateful.

She gave me money and told me to spend it on buying coffee for girls. When I told her no one my age spends money on girls to get a girlfriend, she got mad and coped by saying "No, this is how it is for everyone." I told her "Why should I pay for something others get for free? This is just trying to compensate for my bad looks" and she said something like "Either you have to do it this way [betabuxx] or you'll die alone" and when I said I would rather die alone than become a cuck (and I defined cuck for her so she would understand), she also said "Then you deserve to die alone" jfl. And she seriously just said this to me. I finished by saying it's better for a man to retain his dignity and die alone than to lose his dignity and have a good life because you cannot live with your conscience knowing you're an utter cuck and betabuxx.

Of course, she tried to change the topic and basically yelled at me when she realized she had lost the argument. How hard is it to admit defeat? I mean, holy crap.
My mother tried to make me a pathetic betabuxx too. I didn't budge though.

Not every sexhaver is a chad. You do know that normies get in relationships by doing what your mom told you. Stop being ungrateful.
Ah so you are a literal bluepilled cuckold larping faggot. Thanks for outing yourself. To the blocklist you go.

Ah so you are a literal bluepilled cuckold larping faggot. Thanks for outing yourself. To the blocklist you go.
It's not BLUEPILLED. You retard .is call every sexhaver a chad. There's a difference between sexhaver chad and a normie

I said this before and I'll say it again: I will NOT become a cuck betabuxxer, no matter what normies do or say (the majority of men). This is essentially the ad populum fallacy. All downtrodden men of this world must go MGTOW. Not a single cent should be spent on women. This how it should be in an ideal world.
It's not BLUEPILLED. You retard .is call every sexhaver a chad. There's a difference between sexhaver chad and a normie
What normies do is still cucked. Please don't defend it.

Rope > be a betabuxx cuck

2 grams of methadone > be a betabuxx cuck

methadone
I don't have methadone. I have approximately 45 g of acetaminophen, but that will kill me in a brutal and excruciating way, so I don't see myself doing that.

I’m not spending money on whores

You got free money and chose to be ungrateful about it.
What is more cucked...
1. Accept the money and spend $5 to get a coffee with a foid
2. Reject the money and whinge about how u can't get foids on incels.is

Everything in this world costs money. What, u just expect a foid to walk up to you and drop trow immediately without working for it? You would have to be atleast 8-9/10 to get that treatment.

You got free money and chose to be ungrateful about it.
>she gave me money solely to spend it on girls
>don't want to, don't even want coffee for myself
>it is somehow ungrateful to not accept money and not want to spend it on strangers

What, u just expect a foid to walk up to you and drop trow immediately without working for it?
Yes. Yes, I do.

Last edited:
>she gave me money solely to spend it on girls
>don't want to, don't even want coffee for myself
>it is somehow ungrateful to not accept money and not want to spend it on strangers

Yes. Yes, I do.
You are a volcel then, that's not how real life works for 95% of sexhavers.

You are a volcel then, that's not how real life works for 95% of sexhavers.
I am a proud volcel if that means my wallet stays intact.

*This is also assuming I'll get pussy once I pay a woman, which isn't the case. Either way, I am doomed to be alone.

Last edited:
>never tried to approach any girl's

>I am 100 percent incel

Well the fox said that if you can't get to the grapes they must be sour.

Go and try your luck for a few times,come here and tell us how it went.If it went bad then you can claim how muh im inkel.

Since you are not the Mytical 6'6 aryan god of course you have to follow what normies do to know where you really stand.

Also don't tell me you were born in 2006...

Last edited:
>never tried to approach any girl's

>I am 100 percent incel

Well the fox said that if you can't get to the grapes they must be sour.

Go and try your luck for a few times,come here and tell us how it went.If it went bad then you can claim how muh im inkel.

Since you are not the Mytical 6'6 aryan god of course you have to follow what normies do to know where you really stand.

Also don't tell me you were born in 2006...
I won't spend money on women, bro.

@Confessor @FrothySolutions Look at these people trying to get me to empty my wallets out for some 3D girls.

@Confessor @FrothySolutions Look at these people trying to get me to empty my wallets out for some 3D girls.
You're barely 18 JFL +kid behavior .You better call your mommy we are monsters that might eat you. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You're barely 18
Agecuck moment tbh.
You better call your mommy we are monsters that might eat you. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
40803.jpg

You should extend some kind of effort, how else would you know you were incel?

Volcel you aint paying its your mom whos paying you privileged little piss.

this is wholesome

privileged little fuck

mogs me
Having no parents mogs having bad parents. I'll have to live forver with all the trauma they caused me

Paying for a coffee isn't betabuxxing

I would just feed her the black pills and tell her that you follow this ideology because of the common patterns of who actually is getting into relationships or having sex and also try to explain to her how the sexual economy has absolutely collapsed and there is no hope of ascending

The replies in this thread are fucked,he’s an incel not a normie, no one is gonna fuck or touch this guy no matter what he buys,this forum is fucking infested with fakecels.

this is wholesome

privileged little fuck

mogs me

You should extend some kind of effort, how else would you know you were incel?
I've approached before. I won't approach with money because it won't make a difference.
Volcel you aint paying its your mom whos paying you privileged little piss.
This is assuming I will get a gf if I spend money. And it should be less privileged of me to do that because I'm not asking my parents for money and blowing it on who knows what, I'm actually trying to save them a few bucks.
Having no parents mogs having bad parents. I'll have to live forver with all the trauma they caused me
True. My mother is unfortunately an unabashed sadist.
Paying for a coffee isn't betabuxxing
Then what is betabuxxing?
I would just feed her the black pills and tell her that you follow this ideology because of the common patterns of who actually is getting into relationships or having sex and also try to explain to her how the sexual economy has absolutely collapsed and there is no hope of ascending
I have and I destroyed all her copes and proved to her that it just isn't possible for unattractive men like me to find women. I am not desirable to women, they absolutely have no desire to be with me in a relationship, and if I try to get into a relationship with any of them, it's just going to be a lot of heartbreak and humiliation. I will not put myself in that sort of position. There is no point for me to spend money on coffee for a girl and be rejected or worse. Just thinking about that is ridiculous.
The replies in this thread are fucked,he’s an incel not a normie, no one is gonna fuck or touch this guy no matter what he buys,this forum is fucking infested with fakecels.
They have no idea how life works. It's the kind of bluepilled thinking that normies shill out or ITV makes fun of. This is actually some Reddit-tier replies.