Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Holy shit !there is an Indian version of live Tinder lol .That is being laughed at by twitter.This is the cringiest shit I hv seen in my life lol.

Alright this shit is funny:feelshaha::feelskek:.

this is was literally how my face was after a second of watching this shit
FCjQ7VsWQAAnCvc

I would brutally put them all on a leash

they arent even human
They are. Like all humans they need leashing. Fine DNA tuning fine reverse engineering of the DNA code to make them become better nicer a lovely utopia of pure a grade positivity. No more mindless animalistic survival of the fittest! Pure BALANCE

They are. Like all humans they need leashing. Fine DNA tuning fine reverse engineering of the DNA code to make them become better nicer a lovely utopia of pure a grade positivity. No more mindless animalistic survival of the fittest! Pure BALANCE
Indians could do with some survival of the fittest lol
These curries breed like roaches

Curry chad Salmankhan/Shahrokh khan/Amitapachan

"Maybe if I jestermaxx she will forget I'm ugly"

India is actively trying to cuck its citizens with Feminism and de-populate.

I wonder how much the UN paid them off to do this. Probably cheap rice and cumen.

Most high inhib curry:

those pick-up lines are straight up fire, I don't care what anyone says :feelskek:

Jester maxxing indian ultimate

bitch in the first video can get it

i would fuck her big saggy curry tits

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back