Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Honestly i can't stand star wars

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
Even when I was a child I could see that story fakn suck, I just don't understand how grown "men" can like this pile of turdshit

Even when I was a child I could see that story fakn suck, I just don't understand how grown "men" can like this pile of turdshit
4-6 was great
other movies sucked

Neckbeards be defending this shith show like: but muh soy wars, muh lightsaber, muh yoda

latest

I watched the last Jedi in theatres and grown adult soys were clapping after some garbage tier fight scene with horrible choreography. The prequel fights with all the spinning and flips were amazing in comparison :feelshaha:

I used to be really into Star Wars but Disney has saturated it and ruined so much that now I associate it with the soyjak consoomer and I'm not interested on it anymore. The first 6 movies and some of the expanded universe is cool, as well as Clone Wars, Rebels and The Mandalorian. The rest is overrated fanservice or just awful stuff like the Disney trilogies or Boba Fett show. I didn't even bother with Kenobi and think I won't watch any of the new spin offs.

Just fuck fennekin theory :feelskek:
Pokemon Starters 1024x576

Out of all starters Fennekin would be my no. 1 fuck choice, honorary mention goes to Torchic. Turtwig is completely asexual.

Attachments

• Pokemon-Starters-1024x576.jpg
    Pokemon-Starters-1024x576.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 8