Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Honestly I'm starting to get why incels go ER

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
Consider me a glowtard cuz I actually am getting more and more pissed every day

I remember back when I had friends I wasn't this mentally fucked up but I am so sick of doing nothing fun ever.

MY LIFE IS BEING FUCKING WASTED. IF I CAN'T ENJOY MY OWN LIFE AT LEAST I CAN TAKE OTHER PEOPLES' AWAY smh

anyways I feel better after this rant :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

This proverb always resonated with me: “A child that is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth”

Though I have no intentions of ever going ER I can understand why others do it. We don’t choose to not be accepted, normies could fix our problem.
agreed tbh

It's such an easy fix too, but normies will never do it

Yea lol I have continuously tried only to be ostracized and spit on relentlessly.

There’s a big “confusion” in society as to why these things happen (they all know the truth just virtue signal)

Only Reddit soys are actually confused and too childlike to understand how society works

Either you become a deranged schizo or a peaceful wizard

I've said this before. Don't go ER. ER is normie shit at this point. Go shoot a politician. Do something meaningful with the life you're throwing away.

Consider me a glowtard cuz I actually am getting more and more pissed every day

I remember back when I had friends I wasn't this mentally fucked up but I am so sick of doing nothing fun ever.

MY LIFE IS BEING FUCKING WASTED. IF I CAN'T ENJOY MY OWN LIFE AT LEAST I CAN TAKE OTHER PEOPLES' AWAY smh

anyways I feel better after this rant :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
very true

I've said this before. Don't go ER. ER is normie shit at this point. Go shoot a politician. Do something meaningful with the life you're throwing away.
so true

I was joking today and was like "oh I hate women" to my acquaintance, who replied with "don't be an incel like that Elliot Rodger guy"

He obviously got that I was joking so he probably didn't suspect me of being an inkwell but I find it funny that even normies know about ER

That sounds like an awesome mod idea in minecraft

honestly, a more appealing option would be to use force to get a foid to share the goods with you