Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Honestly would you want kids?

InfernumOsculum

InfernumOsculum

The Infernal, Divine Asshole
★★★★★
Even if I had a girlfriend (which is gross sounding to me to have at my age of late 20s), and a wife, I can’t imagine having kids.

They’ll just likely end up as mutant offspring and either endure more comical torment or kill themselves / shoot up a school. And I’ll have to deal with kids who I caused to suffer and who will resent me.

There’s so many ugly fucking Gen-Xers and Baby Boomers with autistic kids that I know that I couldn’t fathom dealing with a potentially autistic kid. I’m not autistic, but so many neurotypes who have basement dwelling autists.

And what value would they provide for me socially? To continue the white Anglo-Saxon race? The white race has thoroughly rejected my genetics and my sense of belonging from a very early age that I find it insulting that they feel entitled for anything from me. What will likely happen is that my kids will become neofascist spergs or will become pro lgbt trannies who scissor cut their dicks for fun. Why endure that for a community of people who have thoroughly rejected you.

Almost all Churches - and I’ve been to them all - reject me. The few that seem to accept me don’t have women, so…

I have no cultural heritage, all of that died in the 90s when the internet hyper expanded our corporations to replace our culture with commodities.

I do have my own private spiritual system which I use as a cope, but it’s niche and no way im gonna find a woman who will continue with that unless by some freakish miracle.

So why reproduce at all? There’s no value in it for me and no value in it for others.

I think my source of sadness is I just wish I was born in a world where I wasn’t immediately rejected by my family and friends at 11 years old.

Last edited:
So I guess my question is would you even want kids?

Only if I was rich and could have round the clock nannies taking care of them

No it's next to impossible to meet a girl let alone getting her to go out with me and marrying me. Then there's the bad genes I would pass down and a retarded last name no one can pronounce. I would like to retire early as I can and having kids would mean working until I die.

OP is jewpilled. :feelsdevil:
Who the fuck cares? The “white race”, whether you are a Christcuck or some autistic Neopagan, has thoroughly rejected me, and likely you.

Even if there is some grand conspiracy of Jews out to strangle your people, who the fuck cares? Your people have abandoned you far more than the Jews have.

You aren’t fighting a battle on behalf of anyone, because those people hate you too.

I don't want to have children for a reason that barely anyone can understand.
If I ever get a girlfriend and later a wife, I would be afraid that she will prefer our child/children over me. I very often hear that children are most important for mothers, even more important than husbands. I have also heard that relationships fell apart after children came by.
I don't want that.
I want her love me the most. I want to be the most important person for her and no one else. I don't want our child to steal her from me.
You see, my biggest dream is finding a woman who will love me. The fact that she might prefer our child would be devastating to me.

No, there is no point in trapping more souls in this realm, there is also no point in extending my own suffering by creating my own copies (to en extent)

I don't care about kids but I want to experience impregnating a foid.

I had 3 reasons why I wanted it in the past:
  • I always wanted to feel the joy of being a father. Of being in charge and shaping the fate of my kid and letting him find some nice things about life, and all the buzz, as long as it wasn't so clear this world is doomed for good.
  • I feel angry about every single normie using crap like "stay out of the gene pool", "please don't reproduce" as their favorite eugenecist insult and then come up with their retarded and fake "ebil natzee", leftist woke bullcrap while celebrating how millions of starving brown monkeys outbreed not even just the West but just anywhere not chimp-like enough.
  • If you ever look into how most plebbit like childfree, antinatalists turn out and justify their ways of being, you feel some deep moral and spiritual disgust about what they become. Can't pinpoint whether is their solipsistic nature, their childlike stunted psychological development, but something about each of them make me truly sick.

This world is fucked beyond repair, though. Maybe until early 2010s or something it wasn't as clear as today. There's no reason to have kids, there's no reason to care for the world or a future unless you want to be a cuck for the same people who looks down on your genes but expect you to work hard for them

I want relationships and sex but not a kids.
Seeing that my kid(s) grows up to be an ugly defective subhuman mutant would be too much burden for me.
Maybe from healthy good looking genetically fit wife but it's a fantasy.
I have read that Orthodox Church don't give blessings to marriages of people with mental illness.

No creating life is a sin.

• I always wanted to feel the joy of being a father. Of being in charge and shaping the fate of my kid and letting him find some nice things about life, and all the buzz, as long as it wasn't so clear this world is doomed for good.
  • I feel angry about every single normie using crap like "stay out of the gene pool", "please don't reproduce" as their favorite eugenecist insult and then come up with their retarded and fake "ebil natzee", leftist woke bullcrap while celebrating how millions of starving brown monkeys outbreed not even just the West but just anywhere not chimp-like enough.
  • If you ever look into how most plebbit like childfree, antinatalists turn out and justify their ways of being, you feel some deep moral and spiritual disgust about what they become. Something about each of them make me truly sick.

This world is fucked beyond repair, though. Maybe until early 2010s or something it wasn't as clear as today. There's no reason to have kids, there's no reason to care for the world or a future unless you want to be a cuck for the same people who looks down on your genes but expect you to work hard for them
That’s fair. Why let a bunch of anti-social parasites who run everything tell you to not have kids, when they themselves won’t have kids because they hate humanity.

Yes I would like kids

• If you ever look into how most plebbit like childfree, antinatalists turn out and justify their ways of being, you feel some deep moral and spiritual disgust about what they become. Can't pinpoint whether is their solipsistic nature, their childlike stunted psychological development, but something about each of them make me truly sick.

Also this. I’m bringing my kids into hell world, again they’ll either become spergy Nazis or trannies playing with scissors around their crotch area

No. My genes are shit. I also utterly despise the modern world with it's rigged systems, hypocrisy, nepotistic job market, shitty pop culture and worthless, narcissism-inducing dating apps and social media. I am not subjecting a poor innocent child to this inescapable hell and fuck anyone who does.

I think if I had developed and hit the correct milestones growing up then I would be very much wanting them right now, but as it is, it's so alien to me when I see others around my age with kids. The guys who have them are men whilst I'm still feel like a teenager ready for my first kiss or romantic experience.

Even if I tried to, god's infinite cruelty would successfully prevent them from ever existing.

a daughter would be lovely...

Even if I had a girlfriend (which is gross sounding to me to have at my age of late 20s), and a wife, I can’t imagine having kids.

They’ll just likely end up as mutant offspring and either endure more comical torment or kill themselves / shoot up a school. And I’ll have to deal with kids who I caused to suffer and who will resent me.

There’s so many ugly fucking Gen-Xers and Baby Boomers with autistic kids that I know that I couldn’t fathom dealing with a potentially autistic kid. I’m not autistic, but so many neurotypes who have basement dwelling autists.

And what value would they provide for me socially? To continue the white Anglo-Saxon race? The white race has thoroughly rejected my genetics and my sense of belonging from a very early age that I find it insulting that they feel entitled for anything from me. What will likely happen is that my kids will become neofascist spergs or will become pro lgbt trannies who scissor cut their dicks for fun. Why endure that for a community of people who have thoroughly rejected you.

Almost all Churches - and I’ve been to them all - reject me. The few that seem to accept me don’t have women, so…

I have no cultural heritage, all of that died in the 90s when the internet hyper expanded our corporations to replace our culture with commodities.

I do have my own private spiritual system which I use as a cope, but it’s niche and no way im gonna find a woman who will continue with that unless by some freakish miracle.

So why reproduce at all? There’s no value in it for me and no value in it for others.

I think my source of sadness is I just wish I was born in a world where I wasn’t immediately rejected by my family and friends at 11 years old.
i would want kids if i was 100% fulfilled, then i wouldn't need to force my broken dreams onto my children, that results into being the type of parents to force your child into football when they want to do theatre
inb4: BROOO FOOTBALL WILL MAKE UR CHILD CHAD BROOO

No, fuck the human race and nature. Don't support it all in any way

As much as I want kids, I don't want to create more versions of me. It would be evil for me to have children.

I am completely sterile so that's been solved for me.

Nah, even if i had gf i would not want to pass my subhuman genes and mental diseases, i know the suffering too well. I would take birth control very seriously to not get her pregnant when we had sex