Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope honey select 2

rhodie

rhodie

aldebaran mystery
-
I love making attractive foids in Honey Select 2 and fucking them with a self insert character.

@AsakuraHao thoughts?

I used to use Koikatsu party but HS2 is much better

I personally prefer Artifical Academy 2. Character creation is great, but it's the exact same reused animations in the sex scenes. Out of all Illusion games, AA2 is the one that actually feels like a game. Like, characters walk around and interact with each other. Koikatsu would've been amazing if it did the same

I personally prefer Artifical Academy 2. Character creation is great, but it's the exact same reused animations. Out of all Illusion games, AA2 is the one that actually feels like a game. Like, characters walk around and interact with each other. Koikatsu would've been amazing if it did the same
I'm gonna check that one out, I usually use the HF patches for illusion games so I'm pretty sure there will be one for AA2

I'm gonna check that one out, I usually use the HF patches for illusion games so I'm pretty sure there will be one for AA2
It's old as fuck and quite rudimentary, it doesn't have nearly as many positions, but it actually plays like a game

It's old as fuck and quite rudimentary, it doesn't have nearly as many positions, but it actually plays like a game
I just had a look, the game has an HF patch. Might add some more animations to the game. I'm gonna download it tomorrow

What inceldom does to a man:

How big her boobs are?

Same
I personally prefer Artifical Academy 2. Character creation is great, but it's the exact same reused animations in the sex scenes. Out of all Illusion games, AA2 is the one that actually feels like a game. Like, characters walk around and interact with each other. Koikatsu would've been amazing if it did the same
Bro I played the fuck out of this game and loved it. You got to get to know the characters and had to talk to them in certain ways to build your relationship with them, and they all had certain personalities. Agree completely that it it actually felt like a game. AG3 came close but AA2 is just the best.

HS2 is just good for mindless sex scenes with custom waifus which is great, but it’ll never give the sense of connection or satisfaction I had with AA2. I might go reinstall that shit.

But tbh it was kind of sad because it sucked my life away a little. It was like I could live the life I never got to live, where I could talk to multiple girls with different personalities and have relationships with them that progressed differently. The world really is just a playground when you’re Chad :feelsbadman: Or even just normie tbh.

Bro I played the fuck out of this game and loved it. You got to get to know the characters and had to talk to them in certain ways to build your relationship with them, and they all had certain personalities. Agree completely that it it actually felt like a game. AG3 came close but AA2 is just the best.
I really liked giving the yandere trait to every personality and seeing their unique dialogue when they stab you lol

I really liked giving the yandere trait to every personality and seeing their unique dialogue when they stab you lol
I did not realize this could happen…. Just more reason I need to go back and play it again lol. I wonder if I can find it

I did not realize this could happen…. Just more reason I need to go back and play it again lol. I wonder if I can find it
I'll dm you a torrent link