Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hot beer vs cold beer

What is your beer temperature preference

• Total voters
TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
unless I’m drinking some ale or something, I like hot lager piss beer. What is your opinion

I prefer all alcohol cold

i drink my beer boiled

I prefer all alcohol cold
Always liked hot better, but going to bar couple times and they already have room at freeze your nut off temperature who the fuck wants their teeth to chatter and shit . And it’s also harder to drink and drive needing cool temperature

Always cold alcohol as brocel @Pancakecel said.

The colder the better, it's called chilled beer for a reason

I hate all kinds of drugs.

I can only drink my beer ice cold

Nonblackpilled youngcel still clinging to hope i see
Lol theres no hope left in me, drugs just don't do anything for me, I tried everything. Not even lsd works, I just feel extremely sick and see shadow creatures

Lol theres no hope left in me, drugs just don't do anything for me, I tried everything. Not even lsd works, I just feel extremely sick and see shadow creatures
Meds. Now
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Warm lager is disgusting. Utter pukefuel. Cider can be managed if no other option. Ale is fine at room temp.

Warm lager is disgusting. Utter pukefuel. Cider can be managed if no other option. Ale is fine at room temp.
lager is disgusting regardless of the temperature, every time I tried beer I wanted to chuck it

Only low lives drink beer. Coconut water is where it's at.