Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What beer do you guys drink?

Se77en

Se77en

Self-banned
-
Whats your guys favourite beer/alcoholic drink? To me there is nothing better after a long day of wagecucking then getting home and having 4 ice cold beers. I do this almost every day but less now because my stomach was getting too big for my t shirts and i dont wanna have to go out in public to get new clothes(bad enough getting food and other shit). I also like a gin and tonic on the weekends. what do you guys drink?

I dont drink beer GrAY im not 16

Westmalle Tripel whenever I can afford it.

All high % beers. I don't drink anything below 10%.

pretty based. because i drink during the work week i usually drink 5%
Probably will have a few today. Good thing about high % beers is that I only need 2 to get wasted

Since it's winter usually doppelbocks and dark beer.

red stripe, fosters, mickey's, heffe, mgd

I always hated beer, so none.

I don't really drink alcohol that often. I heard red wine has some health benefits, so if I "have" to drink it in a social setting, I usually drink a bit of it, but I really hate the taste just like the taste of pretty much all other alcoholic beverages

Whats your guys favourite beer/alcoholic drink? To me there is nothing better after a long day of wagecucking then getting home and having 4 ice cold beers. I do this almost every day but less now because my stomach was getting too big for my t shirts and i dont wanna have to go out in public to get new clothes(bad enough getting food and other shit). I also like a gin and tonic on the weekends. what do you guys drink?
I gave up alcohol I only smoked marijuana now

I don't drink anymore

Coconut water only

Whiskey and Tequilla, mostly. I never really drank beer

Listing to I am so tired by fugazi

Depressed in the middle of the city surrounded by people that don't give a shit about me

God I can't believe I am like this

Why am I like this? I don't understand. I swear I was alright once

Or atleast I think so.

People told me

May God forgive me because most people won't.

I swear I am okay. Really.

Stella Artois

I like mixing root beer and Amaretto.

i only drink that hipster yolo 9% shit that is 4 bucks for a tallboy

I like mixing root beer and Amaretto.
i love the irony in making root beer into an alcoholic beverage

i tried it with whiskey but not the best lol, it's not like coke

diet ginger ale and vodka is delicious

Samuel Adams and Carlsberg

No beer for my gastric bypass

I haven't drunk (any strong booze) for one year

Yeah I really liked it. I even learned it on the piano
when i was a kid i did piano lessons and i had this dumb foid as my teacher. She had huge tits i could never pay attention lol

when i was a kid i did piano lessons and i had this dumb foid as my teacher. She had huge tits i could never pay attention lol
Joe Biden Lol GIF by Election 2020