Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What beer do you guys drink?

Tatra, Tyskie, Lomza and Lezajsk.

I dont drink beer GrAY im not 16
In my country, they only sell alcoholic beverages up to 5.5% in regular stores. Kinda have to drink beer.

Alko (he government owned company) is the only one allowed to sell stronger alcohols

In my country, they only sell alcoholic beverages up to 5.5% in regular stores. Kinda have to drink beer.

Alko (he government owned company) is the only one allowed to sell stronger alcohols
kinda annoying. govermentcucked

Whats your guys favourite beer/alcoholic drink? To me there is nothing better after a long day of wagecucking then getting home and having 4 ice cold beers. I do this almost every day but less now because my stomach was getting too big for my t shirts and i dont wanna have to go out in public to get new clothes(bad enough getting food and other shit). I also like a gin and tonic on the weekends. what do you guys drink?
i dont. ALLAH told me not to drink. i will die of thirst as allah intended!

Alcohol is for fags

Alcohol is for fags
55284.jpg