Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How absolutely fucked my hell of an existence is

Lain_Tech_Help

Lain_Tech_Help

Banned
-
20171213_041744.jpg

I have genuinely never seen anyone as hideous as I am IRL, legit get mogged every fucking place I go. Can barely go outside without having a mental breakdown sometimes. I'm not even 19 and my life is legit destroyed.

Cut that ridiculous hair and get contacts/laser eye surgery. Lose the bloat. Seen uglier guys than you with gfs. Your eye area is your only genuine problem.

Nothing2Lose said:
Cut that ridiculous hair and get contacts/laser eye surgery. Lose the bloat. Seen uglier guys than you with gfs. Your eye area is your only genuine problem.

Major cope. I don't want a fucking gf. I want 0superiority. I want good genes. I want to be a god amongst the freaks that surround me, so as to be able to pass judgement on them, and this world. Also, the glasses hide my poor undereye support better than contacts, not to mention that prolonged contact use gives you fucking ptosis. My problem(s) are my recessed upper maxilla, vertical growth pattern, lack of overall bone mass(particularly in the orbitals, zygomatic and mandibular regions), lack of overall size (neurocranial circumference is a mere 23 inches, a little more actually), facial breadth is perhaps 5.8 inches, I'm only 5'11, I'm fuckin mulatto for fucks sake. Jesus, fucking insane coping faggot. "Just cut your hair and wear contacts bro xD"
You need to be thrown into a pit of rattlesnakes.

Weed said:
Get contacts m8

Negged.

STFU volcel faggot. You're not even trying so don't come on here whining like a little bitch. Slob. If you really wanted superiority you'd get a fade, don't blame genes on that ridiculous fucking hair. Curly hair is beta as fuck.

Nothing2Lose said:

And legit LOL @ you thinking you know a single goddamned thing about looks, spouting off some random meaningless PSL phrase and telling someone to 
CUT
THEIR
FUCKING
HAIR

I thought the people here were blackpilled/redpilled, what is thi fucking cope bluepill chit?

You're blaming being 5'11" for your failure of a life.

Biggest cope of all time.

Nothing2Lose said:
STFU volcel faggot. You're not even trying so don't come on here whining like a little bitch. Slob. If you really wanted superiority you'd get a fade, don't blame genes on that ridiculous fucking hair. Curly hair is beta as fuck.

Superiority comes from fucking BONE MASS. Not haircuts. Holy shit, end your pathetic coping existence this second, or go back to reddit. 
Also, I'm incel, and YES IM NOT TRYING BECAUSE I DONT CARE ABOUT WOMEN
I CARE ABOUT BEING HUMAN AND THEN ASVENDING BEYOND

FUCKING LMAO IF YOU THINK THAT JUST GETTING LAID BRUH XD WOULD SOLVE A GODDAMNED THING

Nothing2Lose said:
You're blaming being 5'11" for your failure of a life.

Biggest cope of all time.

I listed countless reasons. And you pick out ONE? Jesus dude, end yourself. Go back to fucking r/IncelTears or twitter

You're on the wrong site then retard. If you don't want to get laid you're a volcel.

Nothing2Lose said:
You're on the wrong site then retard. If you don't want to get laid you're a volcel.

No, because I couldn't get laid even if I wished to. And this site is fine, because of the implications of what inceldom means. As I discussed in my orevious thread, having never had the opportunity for sex means that you are not human. That is the main issue here.

Actually, you don't look bad. You could probably get away with gymcelling.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Actually, you don't look bad. You could probably get away with gymcelling.

Negged for not understanding the point and lying to me.

I see why this guy got banned, seems like a cucktears troll.

20171213_041744.jpg

I have genuinely never seen anyone as hideous as I am IRL, legit get mogged every fucking place I go. Can barely go outside without having a mental breakdown sometimes. I'm not even 19 and my life is legit destroyed.