Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How am I supposed to be a sales associate as a high inhib non NT male

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
How am I gonna pull this off I have the social skills and incompetence level of a brick I can barely interact with strangers on the street let alone customers

That is pretty much the worst job you could get if you’re not NT. Can’t you find something else

That is pretty much the worst job you could get if you’re not NT. Can’t you find something else
No there’s no job in my area that requires zero interaction with customers

No there’s no job in my area that requires zero interaction with customers
Just work at the airport bro
Work overtime live there that’s what I’m doing at the moment

If I ever become homeless I’ll just sleep at the staff area of the airport

Do baggage handling jobs or jobs that don’t require you to interact with normies

How am I gonna pull this off I have the social skills and incompetence level of a brick I can barely interact with strangers on the street let alone customers
Fuckin do it , I’am in a similar position
If you’re earnest you will learn on the spot

It’s pretty interesting to see incels, stepping out of their comfort zone to make cash

Fuckin do it , I’am in a similar position
If you’re earnest you will learn on the spot

It’s pretty interesting to see incels, stepping out of their comfort zone to make cash
I’m gonna give it a try my biggest fear is getting humiliated in the workplace because that type of stuff happens a lot to guys like us

I’m gonna give it a try my biggest fear is getting humiliated in the workplace because that type of stuff happens a lot to guys like us
I know but if you’re not unpleasant they will show you the ropes.

How old are you ?

"Sales associate"?! I was once a "Sales and marketing manager" and all that meant was that I was a door-to-door salesman. :feelswhat::blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back