Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity How any girl can become a Millionaire by age 25

• Thread starter BabyFuck McGirlsex
  • Start date
BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
DIVORCE RAPE
  • Marry a rich bluepiller in your late teens then divorce him after 2years
  • 18 - 20 first marriage, divorce rape him and get half of his financial assets
  • 20 - 22 play the victim and say you were the perfect wife and lie and slander your cucked ex-Husband and say he was pure evil. A cucked betabuxxer will marry you and you can divorce rape him after 2 years and take half of his assets
  • 22 - 24 move to another state or even another country. Since foids are biologically wired to be big liars , you can lie and say you are a virgin ("i broke my hymen by riding bicycles and playing sports Teehee"). Also lie and say you have never been married. Then marry a bluepilled normie who thinks all foids are infallible angels then divorce rape him after 2years
ONLYFANS
  • If you run an onlyfans for 7 years straight (18 - 24) you will make thousands upon thousands
TINDER
  • Foids can get free meals and free gifts from thirsty guys on tinder. As such, there is no reason why a foid would spend any money on food or clothes. Over a period of 7 years(18 - 25 years) this translates to thousands upon thousands of dollars saved.
eTHOTDOM
  • Being a boobie streamer on Twitch, foids can make obscene amounts of cash. Foids can make thousands upon thousands by selling their bath water, their used panties, their used tampons, their footpics e.t.c.
GRAND TOTAL
  • So, over a period of 7years (18 - 25 years) if you add up all the money that a foid can accrue from the above mentioned low IQ acts, that total amount of money can easily exceed ONE MILLION DOLLARS.
WHY THIS IS RELEVANT TO THE INCEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE DISCUSSION

Scales of justice vintage sketch vector 11555757

• Nature strives to exist in a state of equilibrium - kinda like balanced scales.
  • As such, assuming that one side of the scale represents the amount of power foids have sexually, then the other side represents the amount of power males have in the sexual marketplace.
  • Seeing the insanely large amounts of benefits and power that foids have in the SMP for just existing - it shows that the scales are tipped in the foids favour in ALL facets of human endeavour.
  • Meaning that males, especially sub5 incels are suffering and have little to no benefit in the SMP, and also in life in general.
  • The more power foids gain in society the less power subhumans (80% of all males globally) will have.
  • ITS OVER AND IT WILL NEVER BEGIN

They have the potential to make 1 million with the only fans alone if they invest some of that money in stocks for the 7 year period.

Onlyfans is like IG only with the potential to meet Chads removed

The Oppressed Gender with the most options

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

Yet they still bring up wage gap (doesnt exist) but they can make instant money by just sitting in their room naked regardless of their attractiveness level

Noooooo, womyn earn 22% less than men, you inkwell:soy::soy::soy:

I'd also add IG to that list. They post a few pics and suddenly they're "Influencers" and get sponsoring for produkt placements.

They have the potential to make 1 million with the only fans alone if they invest some of that money in stocks for the 7 year period.
Brutal TutorialModepill

Too bad foids are low IQ and dont know anything about investments
The Oppressed Gender with the most options

View attachment 284503
Based.
I wonder who still believes that whamins are oppressed
Yet they still bring up wage gap (doesnt exist) but they can make instant money by just sitting in their room naked regardless of their attractiveness level
Its impossible to lose as a foid

I'd also add IG to that list. They post a few pics and suddenly they're "Influencers" and get sponsoring for produkt placements.
Based - the avenues of passive income generation for foids is unlimited tbh ngl

Last edited:
DIVORCE RAPE

yeah ummm...it doesn't work this way. The woman(or man) is typically entitled to a share of the post-marital assets, not premarital assets

Tbh I'm not sure they even need to invest in anything.

I've seen very average looking ones make like a couple to a few hundred thousand dollars on a yearly basis.

yeah ummm...it doesn't work this way. The woman(or man) is typically entitled to a share of the post-marital assets, not premarital assets
Hello there Foid!
Nice of you to create a LARP account on .co

Anyways i specifically said that "Divorce rape" is a way foids use to get wealthy. Now - divorce is only applicable in a post marital situation and not in a pre marital situation ! !
You foids are so Low IQ

And yet there are 30+ roasties who aren't millionaires.

How can they fail the tutorial mode?

And yet there are 30+ roasties who aren't millionaires.

How can they fail the tutorial mode?
Pure laziness - psychologically foids don't have that "killer instinct" that drives them to strive for greatness - "teehee I can get chad to fuck me why should i further monetize my SMV teehee, why should i go through all that trouble teehee".

Any woman who isnt rich in this day and age is legitimately retarded. Which is most.

Any woman who isnt rich in this day and age is legitimately retarded. Which is most.
Based Based Based!
But it comes as no surprise as foids are inherently Retarded

You forget the biggest one:

RICH DADDIES

Reminder that nearly all of the world's richest women have inherited their money from their rich (grand-)father. The remaining ones are divorce rapists like that Amazon guy's wife.

You forget the biggest one:

RICH DADDIES

Reminder that nearly all of the world's richest women have inherited their money from their rich (grand-)father. The remaining ones are divorce rapists like that Amazon guy's wife.
Based!
I 100% believe that those women KILL their rich grandfathers / fathers inorder to inherit their wealth. If you you see a story on the news of a super rich guy who has died and the major beneficiary is a foid - just know that the Foid caused the death of that man. Foids use poison as their murder weapon of choice because they are weak and cant use physically demanding killing methods

I
Based!
I 100% believe that those women KILL their rich grandfathers / fathers inorder to inherit their wealth. If you you see a story on the news of a super rich guy who has died and the major beneficiary is a foid - just know that the Foid caused the death of that man. Foids use poison as their murder weapon of choice because they are weak and cant use physically demanding killing methods
They would if they could but I doubt they have the capacity.

Where is my gender pay gap affirmative action? :feelskek:

To be fair, there's a limited supply of millionaires to divorce rape, so any foid who doesn't make the cut should really be pointing fingers at the Stacies.

Oh wait, fem"cels" are too preoccupied with talking about exterminating us to actually look at anything objectively.

I deserve gender reparations.

Its easy as shit for foids to become millionaires through OnlyFans, they don't even have to be that attractive at all.

Another example of why foids have life on tutorial mode. They can exploit innocent people for money and become millionaires in the span of a few years without much skill

Another example of why foids have life on tutorial mode. They can exploit innocent people for money and become millionaires in the span of a few years without much skill

And they wonder why there arent enough women in STEM.
Why bother?

And they wonder why there arent enough women in STEM.
Why bother?
The thing is that they could literally just suck the professors dick and she will pass. They truly have no skill whatsoever. I still can’t believe that they were given rights.

Where is my gender pay gap affirmative action? :feelskek:
Based & PayGapPilled
To be fair, there's a limited supply of millionaires to divorce rape, so any foid who doesn't make the cut should really be pointing fingers at the Stacies.

Oh wait, fem"cels" are too preoccupied with talking about exterminating us to actually look at anything objectively.
Femcels dont exist jfl
I want sum o that onlyfans money. Equalitehee
Equaliteehee :feelsgah:
The thing is that they could literally just suck the professors dick and she will pass. They truly have no skill whatsoever. I still can’t believe that they were given rights.
Foids are very deceptive - especially to bluepillers

Last edited:
Cunts only have to flash their hole and the world is their oyster

Cunts only have to flash their hole and the world is their oyster
Cope - even without flashing their pussy holes, foids can easily sell foot pics, bathwater, used panties or even the shit that comes out of their ass to beta cucks and make hundreds of thousands of dollars jfl

Incel uprising, when?
full

DIVORCE RAPE
  • 20 - 22 play the victim and say you were the perfect wife and lie and slander your cucked ex-Husband and say he was pure evil. A cucked betabuxxer will marry you and you can divorce rape him after 2 years and take half of his assets
  • 22 - 24 move to another state or even another country. Since foids are biologically wired to be big liars , you can lie and say you are a virgin ("i broke my hymen by riding bicycles and playing sports Teehee"). Also lie and say you have never been married. Then marry a bluepilled normie who thinks all foids are infallible angels then divorce rape him after 2years
ONLYFANS
  • If you run an onlyfans for 7 years straight (18 - 24) you will make thousands upon thousands
TINDER
  • Foids can get free meals and free gifts from thirsty guys on tinder. As such, there is no reason why a foid would spend any money on food or clothes. Over a period of 7 years(18 - 25 years) this translates to thousands upon thousands of dollars saved.
eTHOTDOM
  • Being a boobie streamer on Twitch, foids can make obscene amounts of cash. Foids can make thousands upon thousands by selling their bath water, their used panties, their used tampons, their footpics e.t.c.
GRAND TOTAL
  • So, over a period of 7years (18 - 25 years) if you add up all the money that a foid can accrue from the above mentioned low IQ acts, that total amount of money can easily exceed ONE MILLION DOLLARS.
WHY THIS IS RELEVANT TO THE INCEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE DISCUSSION

View attachment 284476
  • Nature strives to exist in a state of equilibrium - kinda like balanced scales.
  • As such, assuming that one side of the scale represents the amount of power foids have sexually, then the other side represents the amount of power males have in the sexual marketplace.
  • Seeing the insanely large amounts of benefits and power that foids have in the SMP for just existing - it shows that the scales are tipped in the foids favour in ALL facets of human endeavour.
  • Meaning that males, especially sub5 incels are suffering and have little to no benefit in the SMP, and also in life in general.
  • The more power foids gain in society the less power subhumans (80% of all males globally) will have.
  • ITS OVER AND IT WILL NEVER BEGIN

Good post.

They honestly have it so fucking easy. I remember reading a comment on Reddit saying how posting nudes to r/gonewild isn't as easy as it looked and thinking fuck that.

I laid out on my bed and took a picture of my upper chest and stomach, cropping out the areas near my chin and groin that made it obvious I was male.

Since I'm not completely retarded I made sure my camera was in focus and had ample lighting. Something all the other pictures in the new section lacked. Honestly. 90% of them are grainy and badly shot/lit.

I posted it to Gonewild with a title like "F19 bet I have the smallest tits here"

I got over a thousand upvotes and got reddit awards for that.

My inbox was flooded with personal messages that were tailored to me. They had detailed opinions on debates I'd had with people on that account.

Life on tutorial mode.

DIVORCE RAPE
OP the idea of serial divorce-rape has diminishing returns in terms of building up capital

Keep in mind that husband #2 would acquire half of the half you got from husband #1 unless you hid the asset or used it up.

Serial marriage is moreso for just living without doing work. Alimony aside, you can basically live off the 1/2 you get from 1st husband, then when it's used up you marry the 2nd one and restore your lost capital.

But you can't just add 50% + 50% to get 100% without misrepresenting assets since "we get half of each other's stuff" works both ways.