Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How are you going to cope with missing out on your teen years?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
you're going to have to settle with a roastie with a 100+ body count and have lack luster sex.. You also missed out on every single experience as a teen. You're basically a man child and you'll never have actual friends who fully respect you.

Last edited:
Cheat with a younger foid if I get the opportunity, could I really love someone who wouldn't accept me in my younger years?

Yachtloads of whores after I become a billionaire?

I miss being a teenager already and I'm only 20.

Who says we can even get a roastie?

I don't,i just suffer in silence.But on the other side what makes you think that younger thots have lower body count.

I spent 90% of my childhood and adolescence on the computer

There's no way to cope. Even if you end up ascending, it's already over for you. You will forever be an orphan of all the teenage loves you've never had. It's over, you are just broken as a person and there's no way to fix it.

I want to become a musician and make good money. Maybe geomaxxing.

The past is a weight that hold me down, drowning me in water that I cannot escape. I’m not going to cope. I’m done looking at the past, I’m only looking forwards now. Set myself free of past mistakes — it’s so relieving.

I wish I was a 10 year old again

There's no way to cope. Even if you end up ascending, it's already over for you. You will forever be an orphan of all the teenage loves you've never had. It's over, you are just broken as a person and there's no way to fix it.

I've already accepted that i'll never recover. Forever mentally crippled

you're going to have to settle with a roastie with a 100+ body count and have lack luster sex.. You also missed out on every single experience as a teen. You're basically a man child and you'll never have actual friends who fully respect you.
'have to settle' = hoping to settle for most trucels

Already missed them. :cryfeels: