Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How are your teeth doing?

Get a scraper and scrape the yellow off your teeth. You don't need a (((dentist))) to do it for you.

Last edited:
I have too many fillings

They hurt. I think I have an underbite. Not fully sure.
Get a scraper and scrape the yellow off your teeth. You don't need a (((dentist))) to do it for you.
Wazdat?

They hurt. I think I have an underbite. Not fully sure.

Wazdat?
You can use these on plaque build up and yellow teeth that don't get clean with brushing. Flossing is very important too.

Screen Shot 2020 01 22 at 53754 AM

Open bite, bimax potrusion and molars are turned inwards.

my breath smells like shit because of a fucking wisdom tooth that is hurting a lot and I'm going to do a panoram x ray today...
I hope I take off this shit as fast as possible

I need to look after them better tbh.

yellow and sensitive as fuck from smoking and drinking. got toothpilled after having a cavity. painful as fuck

Crooked, crammed, yellow. At least one white spot. Buckteeth.

Realistically speaking, 90% of the same-age population mog me in terms of tooth esthetics.

I've also noticed that whenever I first meet people and I open my mouth, they freeze for a short moment to process the teeth they are seeing lol.

They're not terrible. They're all there, they're not loose, no pain and no bleeding, but my enamel is slightly worn off. They're not white and perfectly straight like American teeth, but they're not yellow wither. I've only been to the dentist once when I was 10.

I brush once or twice a day and use floss once or twice a week. I'm too lazy to consistently brush 2-3 times a day and use floss every day.

I've never had any pain other than a year ago when my wisdom teeth started coming in and it was mostly gum pain. I can partially see only one wisdom tooth, the other ones are still covered with gum tissue. I don't know what to do with them because I'm afraid they'll grow in incorrectly and cause major issues, but we'll see. So far no pain so maybe they're growing in properly?
Life as an incel is just a series of worries.

Mine have few cavities time by time, but I just have them fixed by dentists. I brush and clean them meiticulously but I still have them.

Thus they're white and good and not rotten.

bottom row is crooked af, 21 now but Im getting braces soon.

They got bad when I was rotting hardcore. I am improving though.

color is off-white but i've been told by my dentist that pure white is unnatural anyway. so that is fine.

havent been to dentist in years due to my anxiety & other issues. i can feel them getting softer over time. so that isn't a good sign. last dentist appointment i went to also sort of scared me. they said i may have some gum disease or gum cancer or something with my gums. so just stopped going since i knew treatment would be expensive and i don't have that kind of cash. i used to dread my teeth falling out when i was younger and I still do today but for different reasons. when i was younger i didnt want my smile to be affected and didnt want girls to think i was ugly when we kissed.

but i'm never getting kissed anyway and i dont smile anymore because my life is such shit so none of those factors even do anything to me mentally. i'm already bottom of the barrel when it comes to looks and attraction from girls. what's a few missing teeth? who cares about bleeding gums? i might as well be dead anyway. nothing i do ever matters.

id do anyting for a nezuko gf irl

My teeth are at least decent. I take care of them well, brushing them two times per day. I have been considering buying whitening toothpaste though in order to make them more white.

My teeth coloring has improved from only eating once a day (mainly out of laziness).

The centering doesn't line up perfectly between upper and lower ones.

@Carotel
1. Your teeth having a yellow tinge is normal, I'm not doing any of that whitening shit, though when you exaggerate yellow as you have you make me imagine a really yellow tinge and plaque deposits

2. Teeth are average, look pretty healthy, I only brush every two days tbh jfl (for example I'll brush tonight before I go to sleep, won't brush monday or tuesday, will brush wednesday evening, and so on), not even every day, but I brush hard and long, never got a cavity, teeth are pretty straight too

This isn't my normal routine though, this became my routine when I gave up trying, no point in putting in a ton of effort to maintain modern day extreme hygiene standards if I'm no longer approaching and even trying to attract women

Still recovering from the terrible dental hygiene I had as a kid.

I still take good care of my chompers tbh

They have a yellowish tint, it's not too obvious or unseemly, but they could be better. Probably the result of only brushing them once a day for years.

I bought this like 300$ toothbrush and I haven't even opened it out of the box tbh. Cos my teeth were fucked. I had 20 cavities and didnt care for them for 2 years. Im not doing well rn I think I havent brushed in 3 months

I dont often brush my teeth, because I truly dont care, either way they ain't that yellow

Yellow enough that I avoid showing them, and a bit crooked. Could never develop habit of brushing them and only started doing it a month ago. There's no hope for whitening now, but at least for hygiene.