Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How bad do you age?

Title

• Total voters
IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Title

I’ve always looked older than my age because of depression and lack of bone support :feelsrope:

Pretty slow. I have low t and if i leanmaxxed id look super young. The benefits of not drinking or smoking.

I would say comfortably that I look my age, but I sure don't feel like it.

Any normie my age is way ahead of me in terms of life.

I look younger than I am because of neotenous eyes and because I neither drink nor smoke nor do any other drugs except caffeine, so my skin ages better than normalcattle that keeps partying.

My dad and my maternal grandfather aged pretty well so I would say the same goes for me

I was told I looked more like someone who is between 25 and 28 yo
I'm 21

Balding and acne sucks

I always looked young because weak lower third and manlet :feelsUgh::society:

I'll be 20 in August , but no one believes in my age when I tell them because I am low T and manlet.

i got a bit better looking going through puberty. still ugly but at least im not chubby and ugly

I used to look younger than my age but then I boozemaxxed and now I look my age. If I continue to boozemax I will probably look like an old man within a couple of years.

I used to have a baby face, but I aged like a foid and started to look my age as a result of alcoholism

quite frankly I don't think I'm aging poorly, at almost 24 I don't have any wrinkles or soft tissue loss. I'm nw1 on top of that.

yet I've been told by the few people that guessed my age (ik it's not representative of what most people would think) that I look like I'm in my late 20s

well, whatever the case is, it don't mean much to me. I was grumpy for a day when my aunt said I pass for 28-30 while I was 22, you see her opinion mattered then cuz she's good looking (jfl) but nowadays it's whatever.

Bad bone structure+balding=aging badly.

rn i look younger than i am, but if i keep rotting like this that will change soon

Pretty bad , having beard will make u look older

I remember when I was 18 a hooker told me I looked 24

[UWSL][UWSL]I didn't age much, but this last year it looks like I aged 15 years, my skin is getting wrinkled and I'm losing hair.:feelsUgh::feelswhat::dafuckfeels::feelsseriously:[/UWSL][/UWSL]