Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How badly I got shat on in gym class

W

worstcel

Banned
-
lol jfl at my life I've become a meme at this point.

So imagine a sport like badminton, u wouldn't expect anything could go wrong in a sport like that right? Wrong, or at least only for me it did.

So this is one of the worst experiences of my life, being genetically mogged. But how?

So you see, everyone else could serve the thingy over the net by slapping it with the racket, but me I failed to do it for one week straight, while everyone else did it flawlessly. I just cant learn like others, I simply dont belong.

I got bullied so bad, people laughing at me behind my back, a few of the popular kids or chadlites and chads telling me "why are u so shit at sports?" And the gym teacher feeling pity for me. And get this, this wasnt even the worst of my gym class experience (I've had far worse in different sports). Now every single dream I have is a nightmare from my gym class.

I never had trouble in gym class, but I wasnt great either

They need to ban gym class from the school curriculum tbh.

I never liked gym class. Everyone in gym class had so much in-group bias. Most of the team captains were Chads or Chadlites, hell even some of them were normies because they were Chad's followers. When they were team captain, they never picked me and I was one of those kids who had to join a random team. Those random teams were filled with low tier normies. Even though they were considered low tier normies/outcasts, they still had a group of friends that they would sit with each other and talk to while not participating in gym class. I never had any groups to recuperate with in gym class; I was an outcast among outcasts.

When we were playing kickball in gym class, all of the athletic chads and chadlites weren't playing fair. In fact, they weren't even playing kickball at all they were just trying to stroke their own egos by trying to do soccer tricks with the ball like juggling it or trying to kick it far in the field. The low tier normies would just sit there and did nothing while I had to play against chad's team all alone. Everytime they scored, they would brag and be all "in your face" about it.

I feel your pain OP.

Either you have some motor-nervous system disease or you basically have never played any racket/stick type of sports ever.

Although I am assuming you can walk around normally and that takes a lot of coordination between the brain and the muscles, so probably you don't have one of those diseases.

Something a guy taught me was you have to roll with the punches. So when they say how come you are so shit at sports.. you have to say your arm was tired from fingering your girlfriend.

I played dodge ball a lot.

It was not fun at all

I played dodge ball a lot.

It was not fun at all
Oh god I remember how weak I was throwing the dodgeball, even some of the FOIDS were better throwers (100% srs)

I was pretty good at badminton. felt good being better than the normies and chads

lol jfl at my life I've become a meme at this point.

So imagine a sport like badminton, u wouldn't expect anything could go wrong in a sport like that right? Wrong, or at least only for me it did.

So this is one of the worst experiences of my life, being genetically mogged. But how?

So you see, everyone else could serve the thingy over the net by slapping it with the racket, but me I failed to do it for one week straight, while everyone else did it flawlessly. I just cant learn like others, I simply dont belong.

I got bullied so bad, people laughing at me behind my back, a few of the popular kids or chadlites and chads telling me "why are u so shit at sports?" And the gym teacher feeling pity for me. And get this, this wasnt even the worst of my gym class experience (I've had far worse in different sports). Now every single dream I have is a nightmare from my gym class.
Are you in gym? If you’re in high school it’s mandatory but in college I think it’s only optional

Gladly it's over already, and never have to do it again. But the scars and constant nightmares are brutal.

rip
Are you in college or high school?

Should have faked injury

currently dropped out of high school, contemplating on going back 2nd term tho
So is this gym at a high school or some place for people of all ages?

Badminton was the only sport I was decent at back in HS.