Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal how brutally did u got heightmogged in HS

Is getting heightmogged the most brutal thing

• Total voters
Screenshot 1557

Not absolutely soulcrushingly brutal since the schools I went to had a lot of ethniks. Still got heightmogged hard though, probably the 3rd or 4th shortest kid in the class back then. :fuk:

In the 7th grade when others started their growth spurt, i got panic attacks because i became one of the shortest in class. I couldn't cope with that so i started skipping classes. Roaming streets while lying that i was in school. Eventually they kicked me out. Never made it to a high school.

I got heightmogged by foids and guys and it's brutal, and no foid took me seriously :feelsrope:

heightmogging isnt the most brutal thing but it does slowly chip away at your psyche

by tallfags almost every and sometimes by some tall toilets

I'm average height so not too brutally

Most dude's, including the small group of "friends" I had, were in fact taller than me. I'm 5'8", but the majority of people were either 5'10" +, that includes the foids as well. Foids being just as tall as you is pretty bad as well, since they literally see you as scum / if not just a worker bee to them, aka, a "peasant". I got heightmogged by just about everyone. The men who were shorter than me mostly stuck to themselves and did not really interact with others, let alone foids. I know most people would suggest that "5'8" is average, but I honestly question that statistic... I think it's absolute bullshit. The average height for men nowadays seems more in the vein of 5'11-6'1" from what I can tell, especially nowadays.

Note: HS for me was 10 years ago when I graduated.

Fags are attracted to biological men, i'm not
Look into it all the celebrity womans are trannies ded srs
I've heard this theory as well... part of the whole "Transpocalypse" like Laura Dern and Jennifer Garner (for example) both look like dudes.. it's fucking sus asf. Especially if you look deep into pizzagate and how fucked up Hollywood / Elites really are. If anyone's interested, watch the movie: Eyes Wide Shut - it's all about the evil and disgusting ways of the rich, the director (Stanley Kubrick) got off'd by the elites for exposing their rituals and shit.

by 6'5 niggers

I'm about 5'1 so being heightmogged was just ineffaceable. The only people I'm taller than are foids and tranny boys.

I wasn't brutally heightmogged but I was still made fun of for it by people taller than me.

Terrible. I am 5'7. I got heightmogged by pretty much anyone. At least I am still taller than most foids. Some guys dont even have this.