Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How can I cope?

SparkLight

SparkLight

Can’t KREMPI
I’m a 1/10 trucel, It’s really cruel to see couples at bus rides and today I had to witness it with a front view of a toilet with some guy cuddling with each other, how can I cope with this shitty life? It’s It’s insane buddy boyos and you gotta imagine being forced to go outside because of necessities while not being born rich and just ordering it through some site like Amazon Fresh so you can cope harder. And you gotta imagine witnessing foids acting cold towards me while they throw themselves at Chad or 7’11 Tyrone every day of their inferior existence.:reeeeee::reeeeee:

Couples tend to denigrate me...I was sleeping on a bench once... a male said "Hi" to me as I woke up and then placed his hand up and said "Don't do that".

I would honestly prefer to walk at that point, but I don't know what kind of distances you're traveling. Maybe you can spoil their vibe by being obnoxious with music or something.

Just Don't do anything you'll regret later. CHOose wisely.