Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How can I meet females if I don't have friends and don't leave my house?

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I don't leave my house right now and I don't have friends.
Im willing to do things to meet foids, but what can I do?

Which realistic scenario can you imagine that could end up with you meeting you a girl? Supposing you are in your current situation

If you have social phobia/autism just accept your fate and/or kill yourself.

Just approach them like a creep bro.

Have you tried Tinder. I know incels usually cant get a single match to save their lives but if you payed a really good photographer to take photos for your profile you could get lucky and match with a low tier becky. Unless you are trucel then it really is over.

Have you tried Tinder. I know incels usually cant get a single match to save their lives but if you payed a really good photographer to take photos for your profile you could get lucky and match with a low tier becky. Unless you are trucel then it really is over.
I have tried chadfishing but I don't know what to say to the foids

Even if you met them, realistically what would their reaction be other than "EWWWWW friendless weirdo alert! Chad, save me!"
It's over for many men, man

Even if you met them, realistically what would their reaction be other than "EWWWWW friendless weirdo alert! Chad, save me!"

It's over for many men, man
I have to try

u cant unless ur still in school
most normies meet someone through social circles

Approach and say: money money for honey honey :ahegao:

For real, that’s how we do it… no other way around that method

Lmao you can tell how autistic the people on this website are. Don't listen to these retards, the way to meet foids is getting into social hobbies, go to a musical academy/learn a foreign language/start doing a sport (bonus points if its a team sport).

It's literally that simple :whitepill:

Steal one and take her home.

Then introduce her to your parents.

I'm sure I'm not alone in having gamed this out. The possible outs are;
  • Establish a social circle (good luck doing this after high school)
  • Join an existing social circle (again, good fucking luck)
  • Join a hobby or meetup group (and proceed to get told "I'm not here to meet guys")
  • Have a random encounter while out and about (while your at it, buy a lotto ticket because your chances are roughly as slim)

and proceed to get told "I'm not here to meet guys
still, once he becomes proficient at that hobby he is gonna get the halo effects of being a senpai :whitepill: and if he is not truecel tier then he might actually have some chance in that position

Bet all he has to do is get cleaned up ..

:chad:

u cant unless ur still in school
most normies meet someone through social circles
I finished university
Lmao you can tell how autistic the people on this website are. Don't listen to these retards, the way to meet foids is getting into social hobbies, go to a musical academy/learn a foreign language/start doing a sport (bonus points if its a team sport).

It's literally that simple :whitepill:
But i'm 24, i'm too old for that
I'm sure I'm not alone in having gamed this out. The possible outs are;
  • Establish a social circle (good luck doing this after high school)
  • Join an existing social circle (again, good fucking luck)
  • Join a hobby or meetup group (and proceed to get told "I'm not here to meet guys")
  • Have a random encounter while out and about (while your at it, buy a lotto ticket because your chances are roughly as slim)
I'm too old to jpin social circles

But i'm 24, i'm too old for that
who the hell is too old at 24? I am 26 and I just jog here and there and I can mog in endurance like 95% of zoomers

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qpmgug/this_guys_asks_for_real_advice_and_is_told_to/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Cucked and defeatist attitude and nice job on giving more ammo to IncelTears :feelswhat:
Try a dating app.

leave the house

Buy a white windowless van and write "free candy" on it. Buy a human sized net and a baseball bat. Dig a fairly steep well in your basement. Get a cute dog.

100% fool proof

Simple answer is: you can't :feelsclown:

You need a friend group if you want to ever have any hope of ascending (if you aren't at least chadlite; rules fly out the window if you're 8+ lookswise). You have to understand how foids work. A 4.5 has a higher chance of getting with a foid than a 6 if a foid's close friend set her up with the 4.5. Foids are shallow creatures that constantly need validation from others and you can use this to your advantage, this is why most zoomer normies have girlfriends even though they're 5'8 with less muscle mass than your average high school cheerleader.

Taking at face value that you actually don't ever stop outside your house, that leaves bringing them to you. Is there a delivery service you can use for food/groceries? Maybe calculate the chances that a foid will work that blue collar role and that you will be able to consistently receive this same delivery person.

I have no idea

That's a good question

I've yet to figure out an answer to it yet

Top comment: 'Sad... Not even joking that's just cruel and horrible.'

Only now do they not want incels to kill themselves. That's rare for IT to say I do admit. Someone gather the reddit comments of people on IT telling incels to go ahead and commit suicide...Im waiting. Only when they can get karma out of it and change their perspective because of the post's title do they virtue signal. Also these people are legit 'snowflakes' and this is the first time Im unironically using that word. When someone tells me to kill myself over the internet I just take it as being facetious.

You really have to love that they are talking about .is being an 'echo-chamber' while having 0 self awareness about IT. Yes this is an echo chamber because no where else on the internet are you allowed to express these opinions...

Also this comment screenshot. Jokes write themselves. A woman counts going to Target as a hobby:feelskek:
Remember bros, just be confident,take a shower, get a job and call girls 'professional women or angels' not 'females' and then pussy will find its way to you.:feelskek: ngl this comment made my day because you think we are exaggerating when we make fun of women but they believe this shit. Also she tries to have the ironic normie tag in her name. Its just too good.
Remember inkwels, LIVE LAUGH LOVE :feelskek:

Her advice to @zangano1 :

Last edited:
You need a friend group if you want to ever have any hope of ascending (if you aren't at least chadlite; rules fly out the window if you're 8+ lookswise). You have to understand how foids work. A 4.5 has a higher chance of getting with a foid than a 6 if a foid's close friend set her up with the 4.5. Foids are shallow creatures that constantly need validation from others and you can use this to your advantage, this is why most zoomer normies have girlfriends even though they're 5'8 with less muscle mass than your average high school cheerleader.
Ill never have friends it's too late
Top comment: 'Sad... Not even joking that's just cruel and horrible.'

Only now do they not want incels to kill themselves. That's rare for IT to say I do admit. Someone gather the reddit comments of people on IT telling incels to go ahead and commit suicide...Im waiting. Only when they can get karma out of it and change their perspective because of the post's title do they virtue signal. Also these people are legit 'snowflakes' and this is the first time Im unironically using that word. When someone tells me to kill myself over the internet I just take it as being facetious.

You really have to love that they are talking about .is being an 'echo-chamber' while having 0 self awareness about IT. Yes this is an echo chamber because no where else on the internet are you allowed to express these opinions...

Also this comment screenshot. Jokes write themselves. A woman counts going to Target as a hobby:feelskek:
Remember bros, just be confident,take a shower, get a job and call girls 'professional women or angels' not 'females' and then pussy will find its way to you.:feelskek: ngl this comment made my day because you think we are exaggerating when we make fun of women but they believe this shit. Also she tries to have the ironic normie tag in her name. Its just too good.
Remember inkwels, LIVE LAUGH LOVE :feelskek:

Her advice to @zangano1 :

View attachment 524533
Adivce 3 is literally just shower bro

If you have to ask its already too late

if you were acceptable appearence you would have friends and you wouldn't even be asking that question, there's nothing you can do because you're predestined to everything you are now in your bad genetic its all halo effect
But if you want to try then go

Last edited: