Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can members here not like #metoo or false rape accusations yet this forum is full of witch hunts and confirmation bias

@BlkPillPres thoughts?

I would reply, but I have him blocked for a reason, and I don't reply to trolls or retards who I really want nothing to do with, I'll make an exception for some on my ignore list, but not Bummer, it just isn't worth it

I would reply, but I have him blocked for a reason, and I don't reply to trolls or retards who I really want nothing to do with, I'll make an exception for some on my ignore list, but not Bummer, it just isn't worth it
This isn’t a white nationalist cope it’s a talk about the attitudes of everyone in modern culture. You always talk about that.

This isn’t a white nationalist cope it’s a talk about the attitudes of everyone in modern culture. You always talk about that.

Who said anything about white nationalism?

I was very specific

All I did when I came to this thread was click "Show ignored content" to see who the OP was, the moment I saw it was Bummer I was like nope lol

The guy is a troll and he'll probably be the next larp to come out as being a Chad the entire time, I'm not bothering to even associate with certain users, especially when all they do is joke around and spam the site