Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can people say they know an autist with friends and a career that gets girls?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
How? That's like someone being labelled crippled but can run a marathon or a retard going to Harvard, it just doesn't make any sense.
I want to know why faggots here say they know an autistic guy who has friends and a GF, they are no different to bluepillers that also say they see 5'2 balding curries slaying because only 5% of autists ever get married. :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
easy, they look hot

It's possible they may indeed be autistic, but constant positive reinforcement and attention causes them to develop a level of social confidence and low inhibition making them on par with others who may be NT... :feelshehe:

Though with foids, most of the time they are likely misdiagnosed or fishing for attention. :feelsclown:

Those “autists” aren’t real autists, cuz autists have no friends. They are NT with some shyness that’s it.

Those “autists” aren’t real autists, cuz autists have no friends. They are NT with some shyness that’s it.
exactly, I'm tired of fags like @universallyabhorred and @Copexodius Maximus keep cherrypicking that they know many autistic dudes with GFs which is impossible when all the studies prove a majority of non NT men are single.

exactly, I'm tired of fags like @universallyabhorred and @Copexodius Maximus keep cherrypicking that they know many autistic dudes with GFs which is impossible when all the studies prove a majority of non NT men are single.
Autistic men can absolutely get a girlfriend if they NTmaxx and are extroverted. This is assuming their face isn't below average and they are only mildly autistic. The only truecels are ugly men.

Autistic men can absolutely get a girlfriend if they NTmaxx and are extroverted. This is assuming their face isn't below average and they are only mildly autistic. The only truecels are ugly men.
They are giga fake autists if they can NTmaxx, NTs can sense see our autism just by looking at a still frame of us or only hearing our voice.

Last edited:
They are giga fake autists if they can NTmaxx, NTs can just see our autism just by looking at a still frame of us or only hearing our voice.
View attachment 665311
View attachment 665312
@dungeondragon @kretschmer @bigantennaemay1 @turbosperg

They dont know actual autists. People with low functioning autism have the brains of 4 year olds. Literally. Assbergers dont but are really really weird. Autists cant function in soyciety.

What ppl here describe as autists are just socially awkward/inexperienced ppl who happen to look good and have at least some some friends cause of it

lmfao there's no such thing as NTmaxxing or extraversion for a true aspie, as said previously. It's the basically the equivalent of changing your race or gender if not worse.

I know many autists like this, you keep forgetting that it’s a spectrum and not all autists are the same permavirgin social outcasts like yourself

lmfao there's no such thing as NTmaxxing or extraversion for a true aspie, as said previously. It's the basically the equivalent of changing your race or gender if not worse.
Not all aspies are the same. Accept it.

Low iq subhuman cope. You are probably not even autistic, just a 2/10 coping that autism is what caused his inceldom. Never looking at the reality of his subhuman features.

Not all aspies are the same. Accept it.
He won’t accept anything, he just needs excuses so he can’t blame his goblin looking features.

If you were a 20-30 year old virgin autist, and someone asked you whether you got sex, would you tell the truth?

I have autism, I am a virgin, and let me tell you that never once have I admitted this to anyone outside of my parents.

It's true that spergs don't like lying, I hate it too, but the bullying you would receive completely outweighs any discomfort you may have. In all likelihood they just know an autistic guy who has learned how to lie semi- convincingly about not being a virgin so they wouldn't get bullied.

Last edited:
Low iq subhuman cope. You are probably not even autistic, just a 2/10 coping that autism is what caused his inceldom. Never looking at the reality of his subhuman features.
how come I have no friends?

they just mean slightly socially awkward Chads not 4/10s with moderate functioning autism like me

:yes:

They are giga fake autists if they can NTmaxx, NTs can sense see our autism just by looking at a still frame of us or only hearing our voice.
View attachment 665311
View attachment 665312
I always hate seeing data like this, because it brings so much of my life experiences into focus, and reminds me that it's a fact that other people have treated me like shit my whole life simply because I was born different-thinking. :fuk:

There are statistical outliners

It's possible they may indeed be autistic, but constant positive reinforcement and attention causes them to develop a level of social confidence and low inhibition making them on par with others who may be NT... :feelshehe:
it really is do or die in this world... get in on the nt positive feedback loop when young or perish

The NT pill is brutal and takes no prisoners...

...however, as with looks, height, NT-ness also follows a spectrum somewhat like a normal distribution. On one extreme there are giga-NT people who are charismatic, good conversationalists, seductive, good salespersons, etc. on the other extreme there are giga-Autistic people who don't even look at people's faces or speak.
I want to know why faggots here say they know an autistic guy who has friends and a GF
This is how: the Texas sharpshooter fallacy and survivorship bias.

They pick an autistic person who is barely above the diagnostic threshold, who also has good looks, decent status/money/income, who was also blessed with location-maxxing and got lucky to make friends early on (DnD club, etc.), and also managed to have had some sexual experiences early on by pure luck, and they take these extremely lucky examples to mean that ALL autistic men are as capable and likely to obtain such experiences as normies.

Personal anecdotes: I have an autistic and bipolar friend who once dated a nymphomaniac when he was about 18. After more than 15 years of inceldom, he married an ugly post-wall foid and they had a kid (at least she did) in his early 30s, and he later got divorce-raped. He is, however, high-status (his dad has money), which attracts desperate foids in such as poor country as Brazil. Another autistic guy who is also high-status (his mother is a judge, his father is a lawyer) has got his first girlfriend in his mid-30s, another post-wall foid who used to be (?) the town bike, (meanwhile his brother is even less NT has never had a girlfriend).

In all cases, these guys' friends are mostly other autistic guys (we met in the anime and tabletop games scene). Other autistic guys I know (a dozen or so) have never had a girlfriend, have mostly autistic friends, and very limited dating experiences interspaced by several years.

Were I inclined to promote the bluepill :bluepill: , I would simply discount the fact that 90% of the autistic guys I know never had relationships, and the ones who do/did have only had shitty relationships with post-wall foids mostly due to their status, and pretend that these 2 autistic guys I know who have (or have had) very shitty LTRs are an indication that autistic guys in general do have LTRs like normies do, as if autism doesn't affect the quality or abundance of their dating lives.

I could unironically say "I know an autistic guy who has a giRLfRiEnD", but that would be discounting the other 12 or so autistic guys I know who never had any. Meanwhile all normies I know have had several girlfriends, ONS, hookups, and barely last a year without getting into a relationship.

This is how.

The two JBWs (f*Male and/or c*Mskin) are the only thing that can save you from inceldom if you’ve got the tism. If you’re deathnic and autistic I don’t know what to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back