Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How did Europeans manage to genocide Indians who also had guns

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I mean either through trade or raiding and pillaging Indians also got guns so how whites manage to genocide so many and push them into shithole reservations?

Are Indians the same useless bitch asses as niggers in Africa who who more than happy to kill each other? I.e divide and rule, did the Indians assist the whites in their own genocide?

Are talking about native Americans

It was a mix of divide and conquer + the (unintentional) introduction of diseases that natives couldn't handle.

It was a mix of divide and conquer + the (unintentional) introduction of diseases that natives couldn't handle.
this and they (europeans) had superior warfare

Ahh so the Indians mostly died off and the rest were to weak to fight because of disease so the whites could easly kill them at ease and leisure?

It’s a common fact disease lead to a lot of their deaths. Also they were too primitive tbh

this and they (europeans) had superior warfare
there is no such thing as superior warefare only superior technology. Maybe you mean brilliant generals like who the general the South had called I think general Lee. I read that white nigga was unstoppable with fewer troops and shitty equipment. Maybe if u say that then ican agree

there is no such thing as superior warefare only superior technology. Maybe you mean brilliant generals who the general the South had called I think general Lee. I read that white nigga was unstoppable with fewer troops and shitty equipment. Maybe if u say that then ican agree
i meant technology my bad

No guns and immune system get the L bozo

you mean primitive in IQ?
In their civilizations, because they didn’t have much contact with other people than their own tribes. Their technology was much weaker

Tribes will always lose to organised society.

Tribes will always lose to organised society.
actually not true at least at the time period Europeans had guns but were not that advanced in reality.

actually not true at least at the time period Europeans had guns but were not that advanced in reality.
They still were much more advanced than natives.
Also I don't know population of Indians but US from the start had more than 3 million people and their population increased rapidly.
So even in human resources they were superior.

They still were much more advanced than natives.
Also I don't know population of Indians but US from the start had more than 3 million people and their population increased rapidly.
So even in human resources they were superior.
The natives had corn so there must have been millions of them. But I think the whites gave them diseased blankets on purpose for example, thats just an example of many tricks they used to give the natives disease to genocide them

It’s a common fact disease lead to a lot of their deaths. Also they were too primitive tbh
ngl not at native groups were primitive forest people. There were ones that had legit tech and large cities. I'm too sick to give sources rn but there are Spaniard letters/writing that talk about impressive things they saw in native living.

I mean either through trade or raiding and pillaging Indians also got guns so how whites manage to genocide so many and push them into shithole reservations?

Are Indians the same useless bitch asses as niggers in Africa who who more than happy to kill each other? I.e divide and rule, did the Indians assist the whites in their own genocide?
dude they got wiped by diseases imported from europe

no they didnt hve guns, thry might have dull swords or at least arrow