Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How did inceldom affected your life?

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
did it damage your studies? did it dely your driving license? tell me about it

it definitely didn't do anything good for my life

studies a little, i have issues going outside in public and several issues talking to other people and worrying that my looks are the reason when something goes wrong.

It fucked me up I would probably have a much better life if I had a relationship during my teens. I was so much successful when I was younger but that motivation and confidence is long gone.

i have mental problems that ill take to the grave as well as my virginity more than likely / Copeuntildeathdoesmepart

clinical depression, have felt suicidal and miserable every single day throughout my teens and 20s. Made me give up on my career, constant rejection made me miserable so I turned to food to ease the pain and became obese. It also made me get BDD. I spend all day analysing my face and always compare myself to male models then feel even more miserable because I look nothing like them.

I get literally zero joy out of life or anything and it has completely destroyed my future outlook on life. Even if I get a girl I know for 100% certainty that she is physically repulsed by me and doesn´t really love me and is only with me for my money.

Inceldom basically completely ruined my life and made me a bitter old man.

I also burn with rage every single day because I know my female looksmatch is having the time of her life while I rot at home and become even uglier and more miserable every single day.

I am generally more unhappy because I do not have a loving gf

I was always suicidal and extremely paranoid.

Inceldom made those 10x worse.

It fucked up everything.

did it damage your studies? did it dely your driving license? tell me about it
I turned into an incel because im a complete below average looking mentalcel. I just can't relate or connect with other people in general. Never had any friends or formed some social circles. Im almost 28 now but there was a time frame in the past where i really tried to move on with my life. I worked a shitty wageslave job, moved out of my parents basement, after getting sick of my wageslave job i decided to get a higher education. So i went to school after work and finished my higher education although the grades were just average. Nonetheless i quit my job and tried studying computer engineering only to realize that im too dumb for higher math and physics, so i quit after two semesters. Now im back to searching a job again, hopefully one i can tolerate.

Over the years this made me kind of lose all motivation, i got angry at the world and everything, developed almost complete apathy. I really can't say how long i can keep going. The world is not made for an meh iq person like me who is completely talentless.

Not by much, since i couldnt stand People for Long around me anyway. I was already fucked up as a kid.

almost every aspect

Over the years this made me kind of lose all motivation, i got angry at the world and everything, developed almost complete apathy. I really can't say how long i can keep going. The world is not made for an meh iq person like me who is completely talentless.
Just know that a lot of us feel the same way, dude. You're not alone.

Can't study properly anymore due to the depression

Left me with no purpose to live. I've set the date, nothing else to look forward to.

Fucked up and worsened my mentality.

Nah, I was always relatively smart. I just have no friends now, kek.

It destroyed my life.
I quit school due to depression and became unemployed and drug addicted.

42 years old here. It made me keeping all my money and everything to myself. Most of my generation - divorced and paying huge alimony + child support.

It made me not give a fuck about school. I got dogshit grades in high school and I'm shocked I got accepted into college. Didn't have any affect on when i got my driver's license.

It fucked me up into oblivion, i can no longer do basic tasks due to many psychological issues, i feel so weak everytime that i don't want to leave the bed etc etc....

It caused me to give up on life.

Dissatisfaction with my current state of life, and anger. Complete lack of empathy towards femoids, and little is left towards other men.

Dissatisfaction with my current state of life, and anger. Complete lack of empathy towards femoids, and little is left towards other men.

This, i feel a dissolution from females in particular and people generally.
On the bright side i guess (if there is one) it's made me concentrate on myself alot more and helps me concentrate on statusmaxing

This, i feel a dissolution from females in particular and people generally.
On the bright side i guess (if there is one) it's made me concentrate on myself alot more and helps me concentrate on statusmaxing
On positive, we can manipulate people as well, at least try to. Even as a kid i saw nothing wrong in those kind of self-benefits, gained from manipulating others, and now it seems like a lifestyle to me.

Effecting my job prospects.

It destroyed my life.
I quit school due to depression and became unemployed and drug addicted.

that's rough man. i essentially followed the same path of addiction but now im working on recovery

I've never experienced the greatest joys in life, love, intimacy, affection, sex, validation. I'm socially alienated, have chronic depression, didn't even manage to finish my degree, and hate myself. It's affected me a lot

Well, I got depressed early on, drank alot, didn't focus on school as much, brought out feelings of jealousy/resentments. Haven't had sex in 12 years, no ltr or casual sex, none of the "fun" etc. and I have a job, but no career, and this constant lethargic weighed down feeling.