Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do common people accept to be blatantly mogged by chads?

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
This is something that i (and most of you i guess) can't imagine.

Pretend you have some friends, and a Chad among those, and you go out having fun doing, dunno, drinking outside.

You take a walk to the place where you'll be drinking and you see girls watching the Chad. You arrive to the place, sit at the table and the waitress starts to become flirty with chad and trying to touch him because she wants to be fucked by him.

How the fuck do you remain calm and collected without ignoring that you're all getting mocked by a superior male?

I've seen this, normies acting like clowns while Chad gets all the real attention by women.

I always question myself about how the vast majority of people (which are not good looking at all) are able to ignore all of this and still jestermaxx while the Chad of the group makes all pussy wet. It happened something similar to me and, ten minutes into the thing, i just wanted to go home ,masturbate and keep coping.

I used to have a chadlite friend and it was pretty brutal. Fortunately i cut contact with him.

one chads are a rare occurrence so no one is really used to it

two, they just have stronger coping mechanisms or are just painfully naïve

I used to have a chadlite friend and it was pretty brutal. Fortunately i cut contact with him.
I guess a chadlite is enough. I'm talking when there's a male that it's objectively the most attractive of the group. Every man can be mogged, and i guess chadlite would suffer, too, if chad would appear in the while.

Normies get mad about this too. But they will not show it because they cant change it anyway. So they just smile the frustration away. But trust me, when the chad will go home with the girl and the normie is home alone, he will cry in his pillow.

They think they are not.

"Don't compare yourself with others, Eugene. You will be a great boyfriend"

*Leaves to go fuck Chad in every position*

Some of them cope by reminding themselves that at least they're not at the very bottom like us. They might have a gf that only gives them sex once a month and secretly wishes to be brutally raped by Chad but they comfort themselves in knowing they can fit into society, even if they're not at the top.
It's like the corporate wageslave that tells himself he's doing better than some druggies begging for change on the street after getting ordered around by his boss all day.

They are bluepilled

They think they are not.

This. They don’t even realize they are being mogged most the time kek

one chads are a rare occurrence so no one is really used to it

two, they just have stronger coping mechanisms or are just painfully naïve
I think they can cope harder bc they had at least a bit of sexual activity with women. As an incel there is no base for a cope like this

They think they are not.

„Don't compare yourself with others“ is the biggest cope for normies nowadays. The hole fuckin life is nothing else but competition. But they dont get it

„Don't compare yourself with others“ is the biggest cope for normies nowadays. The hole fuckin life is nothing else but competition. But they dont get it
It's not their fault their moms drunk copious amounts of alcohol when they were pregnant.

They think they are not.

yeah. any of this can be bluepilled away by saying oh it's ok she just really liked him, sometimes that happens :feelsokman: all queens have different preferences :feelsokman: maybe next time you beta cu... billy :feelscomfy:

Last edited:
I WiSh I FoUnD SoMeOnE liKe YuO EuGeNe.

This is something that i (and most of you i guess) can't imagine.

Pretend you have some friends, and a Chad among those, and you go out having fun doing, dunno, drinking outside.

You take a walk to the place where you'll be drinking and you see girls watching the Chad. You arrive to the place, sit at the table and the waitress starts to become flirty with chad and trying to touch him because she wants to be fucked by him.

How the fuck do you remain calm and collected without ignoring that you're all getting mocked by a superior male?

I've seen this, normies acting like clowns while Chad gets all the real attention by women.

I always question myself about how the vast majority of people (which are not good looking at all) are able to ignore all of this and still jestermaxx while the Chad of the group makes all pussy wet. It happened something similar to me and, ten minutes into the thing, i just wanted to go home ,masturbate and keep coping.
That's why when people here say normies are cucks they aren't exaggerating.

yeah. any of this can be bluepilled away by saying oh it's ok she just really liked him, sometimes that happens :feelsokman: all queens have different preferences :feelsokman: maybe next time you beta cu... billy :feelscomfy:
kk