Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How Do Fat Cels Get Lucky?

Thejokester

Thejokester

The Butler Of Jokes
-
This is the rare to see yet I see it online or in old high school couples. Where the guy is so fucking fat where he's over the body weight of the woman or fat while being the same height. I really don't understand this. I know there's more to the story in the background of Oofy Doofy (where the man is usually white) however in some cases he's also asian like an certain high school couple that's almost on their 5th year anniversary yet she's still with a sub 5 fat cel. It legit makes me angry (considering I could have shacked up with her if she standards were so low) but seriously if you're a lard with manboobs who has a gf who actually loves you yet you don't improve yourself because "hurr durr peter griffin couple example" then you deserve to be dumped hard.

Example here (not the fat asian oofy doofy since I don't want to dox my high school or violate some website policy JFL)-
PS: I really hate the birthday layout of this forum, it's neat for 5 seconds yet i'd rather not have it block the words on this site JFL.

Attachments

• hes-not-ugly-to-her.jpg
    hes-not-ugly-to-her.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
@Knull Sometimes god trolls me a bit and makes them sub 5 asian. How they got with a average 5/10 woman to stacy bod woman beats me, not even steven hawking could explain that if he was alive.

femoids not ruined yet I guess so they respond to the first bit if attention

femoids not ruined yet I guess so they respond to the first bit if attention
Maybe this is the Luck Pill, yet RIP their children if they saddly do have some. Sub 5 Hapas, are not appealing.

Personality
Personality isn’t really that important to most women. They often euphemize personality for good physical looks and social status. When gangbanger Jeremy Meeks was released from prison for robbing and beating another boy close to death, his girlfriend married and had children with him. Meeks improved his personality so much that he later cheated on his wife with a rich bimbo and didn’t even feel bad about it.

Why fatcels get lucky?

List of possibilities why that happened:

- Mutual friends (socialcirclemaxxing if he's friends with a Chad or high tier normie that has a gf, she could recommend her friend to be with the fatcel) in-conjunction to being NT.

- Guy becomes fat during the relationship (like how bald men have gfs, they got them when they had hair or were balding).

But the foid dating the fatcel doesn't know her potential yet once she realizes her potential and sees better options, it's over for him. Typically, normie tier guys (including fatties) are very possessive of their girlfriends because they know it's only the chance they have once in a while...

It’s really not that uncommon tbh. A lot of women, usually older, are attracted to fat “bear” men.

I've been gymmaxxed since my teens and I've been rejected by foids in favor of fat guys.
Fat is not genes, fat is not bones, foids have evolved a kind of x-ray to recognize superior genetics even through layers of blubber.

This is the rare to see yet I see it online or in old high school couples. Where the guy is so fucking fat where he's over the body weight of the woman or fat while being the same height. I really don't understand this. I know there's more to the story in the background of Oofy Doofy (where the man is usually white) however in some cases he's also asian like an certain high school couple that's almost on their 5th year anniversary yet she's still with a sub 5 fat cel. It legit makes me angry (considering I could have shacked up with her if she standards were so low) but seriously if you're a lard with manboobs who has a gf who actually loves you yet you don't improve yourself because "hurr durr peter griffin couple example" then you deserve to be dumped hard.

Example here (not the fat asian oofy doofy since I don't want to dox my high school or violate some website policy JFL)-
PS: I really hate the birthday layout of this forum, it's neat for 5 seconds yet i'd rather not have it block the words on this site JFL.
white tall extroverted

@Knull Sometimes god trolls me a bit and makes them sub 5 asian. How they got with a average 5/10 woman to stacy bod woman beats me, not even steven hawking could explain that if he was alive.
Muh JBW, muh fatcels are volcels. @subhuman

Why fatcels get lucky?

List of possibilities why that happened:

- Mutual friends (socialcirclemaxxing if he's friends with a Chad or high tier normie that has a gf, she could recommend her friend to be with the fatcel) in-conjunction to being NT.

- Guy becomes fat during the relationship (like how bald men have gfs, they got them when they had hair or were balding).

But the foid dating the fatcel doesn't know her potential yet once she realizes her potential and sees better options, it's over for him. Typically, normie tier guys (including fatties) are very possessive of their girlfriends because they know it's only the chance they have once in a while...
High iq respond

Just be first theory

Foids can use x ray to analyse bone structure. Also they are usually tall and white

Just Be First + Just Be NT

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back