Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I cope with severe anxiety ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
How do I cope with severe anxiety my anxiety has been making my life miserable lately and it’s getting harder and harder to cope I can cope with depression I been depressed for so long that I’ve become numb to it anxiety on the other hand has become really debilitating it’s to the point where I can barely function any other anxietycels ?

Just don’t leave your house or interact with anybody

How do I cope with severe anxiety my anxiety has been making my life miserable lately and it’s getting harder and harder to cope I can cope with depression I been depressed for so long that I’ve become numb to it anxiety on the other hand has become really debilitating it’s to the point where I can barely function any other anxietycels ?
Did you grow up in a black-majority neighborhood? :feelsjuice:

I would have assumed you would be more low inhib if so. :feelshehe:

Did you grow up in a black-majority neighborhood? :feelsjuice:

I would have assumed you would be more low inhib if so. :feelshehe:
he grew up in gated community and he was homeschooled so he never got to interact with people

he grew up in gated community and he was homeschooled so he never got to interact with people
How did a poor black NEETcel grow up in a gated community? :feelswhere:

Smoking and music

Yeah I get it bad at times, usually when I'm off my Prozac. So yeah SSRIs help me with anxiety, not much with depression though.

Last edited:
Give @Reclus3 his name back you dog. The reason why you’re anxious is because you still have a conscience that’s constantly guilt tripping you because of the sins you have committed. Repent now, and give back what was stolen and your anxieties will cease to be

Give @Reclus3 his name back you dog. The reason why you’re anxious is because you still have a conscience that’s constantly guilt tripping you because of the sins you have committed. Repent now, and give back what was stolen and your anxieties will cease to be
@Reclus3 told me I can have this name since he’s not active anymore

HOORRAAYYYYY OG IS UNBANNED

I swear by keto diet because it reduces glutamate and increases gaba. Alcohol works in similar way in the glutamate regard, it decreases glutamate binding leading to anti anxiety effects. Benzos increase GABA so it also diminishes anxiety.

How would you know ?
I’m his best friend, we contact each other regularly and play vidya together as well. Last time I called him up was when I told him you stole his name on .is and he immediately started crying and then hanged up. Look at what you’ve done to this poor truecel, you stole his identity on this forum when he literally has nothing left. Shame on you

Imagine you are troubling normies with your subhuman existence, they hate it when they have to talk to you
Now you will want to do more and trouble them more

Having an actual social life is the only way. I became a recluse and now I'm permanently high inhib.

Consume alcohol
Problem solved

I've been NEET for 3 years, alcohol works but you can't use that long term. I think the only option is Jew pills if I have to hold down a job. People here hate on Jew pills but what other option is there if you have to hold down a job?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back